An Update On The Book...

This book IS NOT discontinued! I'm aware of how long it has been, and I am insanely sorry about it. I know that can make you think it has been abandoned but it has not. 

This book was simply on Hiatus. It still is. (Sorry bout' that ha-ha...)

I love how much you all have been interacting and enjoying the book! Seriously, it always brings me so much joy to read everyone's comments and see people interacting. I cannot thank you all enough for that! 

The issue is, Wednesday was taken off Netflix and that kind of slows the update process more... I can still watch it VIA amazon prime, but it does complicate things for me and slow me down. (It's the reason this is not an update right now.)

My writing has also been downgraded. Seriously, it's just plain bad now. :p 

I did get a better computer for Christmas though! So, quality won't be that bad! 

So, while this isn't an actual chapter, I just wanted to get that all cleared up. It has been months and I'm sorry for that, but I had to many plans for this book to discontinue it! 

Also... I KNOW HER NAME IS ENID! I used to write this book at like 3am and I had a friend named Edin so my muscle memory would just muscle memory... So please forgive me for that and ignore it in the chapters post so far/Previously if you're reading from the far-off future.

Sorry that this is not an Update. I am working on too many things right now, so this had to be pushed to the back burner if I want to still keep writing my other stories. 

I will inform you all when the Hiatus is up or if I discontinue the book. Please, do not worry about that you will be informed! 

Current Status: HIATUS