You Messed With The Wrong Girl

It was a seemingly ordinary day in Namimori. Well, other than the secretly panicking high school senior. That student happened to be 18-year-old Sawada Tsuhime, or Dame-Tsuna as she was called by those outside her family. She hasn't told anyone, but her fiancé, Xanxus Di Vongola, was picking her up for a short trip to Italy for the winter holidays. This was not a vacation; It was back-to-back meetings with the other top bosses in the Vongola Alliance and event planners. Her Hyper-Intuition was flaring; her head hurt, her palms were sweating, and she sneezed occasionally.

Her Guardians could feel her flames dancing through their bond. It made them all on edge. But they had an idea: it involved the trip to Italy. "Hime-chan, you good?" Takeshi asked with a smile that masked worry. "I'm ok, Yamamoto-kun. Just thinking about seeing Dino-nii and the others in Italy." Tsuhime replied as she turned her gaze out the window. The young heiress thought to herself with a smile, 'I wonder what I would do when I get back to Italy? I guess the welcome banquet would be the first thing we'd have to attend. Thank goodness I ordered that ridiculously expensive bottle of wine for Xanxus.'

The day goes on and at the end of the day Tsuhime excuses herself from her friends to go to the bathroom. The walks down the hall and a group of students suddenly surrounded her. "I don't get why the hottest boys in school put up with you. You have horrible grades, you're not athletic, and you're not even that pretty. Why do they seem to always treat you higher than themselves. You are NOTHING. You are  a WORTHLESS WH*RE for attention. What makes you think you will EVER be on the same level as those so-called friends of yours? You don't even deserve to live. Do everyone a favor, and go kill yourself. You pathetic piece of trash." One of them said as she proceeded to attack Tsuhime. The sky refused to fight, and let it happen. One of the boys, Osamu, kicked her in the side repeatedly. The others got their hit too. Poor Tsuhime laid there on the floor with multiple cuts and bruises, alongside broken bones.

Her Guardians all felt her distress and rushed to find her until they recognized a flame signature approaching. As if on cue, a Rolls Royce Phantom limousine pulled up. The door opened and a truly terrifying man came out, Xanxus. The friends decided to split up, Hayato, Takeshi, and Chrome  go to meet him and the others find Tsuhime. The students all gathered along the windows and at the entrance. Who was this man?

"XANXUS! what the hell are you doing here? I thought you'd still be in Italy?" Hayato shouts as the three of them walked up to the scarred man. The students collectively thought 'What the heck!?!?' "Where.is. she?" Xanxus growled. "Hime-Chan? The others are with her; from the bond, it seems pretty bad." Takeshi answered.

"WHO THE HELL DARED TO HURT HER!?!" The Varian Boss yelled out. The whole school paled in fear. 'Hime? Tsuhime? Oh no, we are so dead. Whoever this man is, he means business' the guilty party thought and prayed that Tsuhime would not tell on them.

Then the other members of the Vongola 10th generation walked towards them with Tsuhime in Kyoya' arms. She looked absolutely horrible. You could tell that she needed the strength of more than one sun flame user. Her soft hair was matted with blood and her porcelain skin was littered with bruises.

Xanxus was beyond furious. Here was his fiancée, broken and bloody. His Regina. His Tesoro. His Decima. The woman he would incinerate anything and everything for. He should kill the lowlifes who hurt her after torturing them, but somehow he thought why not let them live with their inferiority in comparison to his Queen. He will ruin their lives so that they will know,and everyone will know,that Tsuhime Di Vongola was a goddess. And the world will kneel at her feet.

Kyoya handed the girl to the Varian Assassin, who held her with great care, so not to inflict more pain. The whole school watched as the man carried the young woman into the limousine. He mentioned for her friends to join them, begrudgingly. The group entered the car and left. The students didn't realize it but they will soon find out the girl they abused, will be the only one standing between them and a pit full of demons.