All these while a certain alpha stood behind the door of taehyungs room debating whether to go in or just walk past.

"Kookie" taehyung whispered which caught everyone's attention In the room as they all looked at the door seeing the said boy stand there in all his glory wearing an expensive suit which namjoon guessed that the latter was going to office today.

"Jungkook won't you wish taehyung a happy birthday" namjoon said smiling trying to ease the atmosphere since they all were just staring at the latter who was staring at taehyung

" I'm busy..i have to go to office today.....I will be late today " he said before he walked off making the others in the room snickered at his behavior while taehyung just stood there staring at the direction his mate just went .

Throughout the whole day taehyung got wishes from everyone he met . Though the younger was shocked how everyone knew his birthday , he just smiled and thanked everyone.  To be honest he was just waiting for jungkook to wish him once , he would be the happiest if his mate would wish him .

On the other hand jungkook was getting frustrated in his office. He had lots of paperwork to do but his mind was wondering around to a certain omega making him sigh in frustration.He didn't even know why he was thinking about the omega but just thinking about him made jungkook feel something.

Something he never wanted to feel .

Something he forced himself to never feel

And now because he feel like this
And that too just for the omega
He was irritated
Frustrated
And angry
He hated the omega for making him feel this thing

He hated the omega for making jungkook think about him
He hated how he kept thinking about how preety the omegas smile was
He hated how the omega made him feel possesive whenever anyone hugged him or made him smile
He hated how good it felt to know that the omega was his
His mate

Fuck it sounded so good
HIS mate.

God fuck he hates Taehyung.

‐------------------‐‐------‐------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now past eleven at night when jungkook entered the house hoping everyone was asleep because he was in no mood to talk to anyone right now.

Walking past taehyungs room to reach his own jungkook noticed the door of taehyungs room  was slightly open . He quietly stopped in and stood by the door seeing taehyung sleep in his bed hugging a pillow . His shorts was reaching his mid thighs and his shirt was slightly up showing his curvy waist.

Jungkook stood there eying his sleeping mate .
What am I even doing here?

Slowly he walked towards the youngers bed and sat down near taehyung .

Reaching out his hands , jungkook slowly pushed back some strands to hair that was falling on the youngers face . He sighed as he caressed the youngers cheeks . He took all his time capturing the youngers features in his mind.

" I'm supposed to hate you taehyung.  I had told myself that I will hate you . I don't why I want to hate you but I can't accept you. I'm a monster taehyung. You will not be safe with me....I'm sorry for behaving so rudely with you but that's the only way to make you stay away from me...I don't want to hurt you by keeping you with me ...I'm afraid of what I'm feeling for you will only get stronger and stronger as days go by......Tae....I don't want to be selfish baby , I want you to live your best life , away from me so please stay away from me before I start to become selfish and decide to keep you all for myself...t-tae-" by now tears were flowing from jungkooks eyes

"I-i want to stop myself from loving you but everyday when I see you I fall for you even more baby" jungkook smiled slightly remembering the first time he had met the younger ,on the day of his parents death anniversary,  that was he time he had come to know that taehyung was his mate.
Jungkook remembered the time the younger had called him rude and mean thinking the latter did not hear it .

He chuckled as taehyung scared face came to his mind when jungkook stood in front of him .

For the first time in life jungkook had seen someone so beautiful . The omega was just so cute and looking at the omega jungkook had already guessed that he was not 18 yet which explained why the omega did not know about the alpha being his mate.

jungkook was now sobbing quietly afraid he he wake the younger up.

He had never cried .The only time he cried was when his parents died . He had cried for a few hours and after that he had completely turned himself off to any feeling.He had bacame more ruthless and cold.

Jungkook was afraid of losing the younger but he knew that when the younger comes to know the truth he will be scared and disgusted of the alpha and that's what jungkook didn't want so he planned to hate him to keep the omega away from himself .

He didn't want the younger to be in danger and he knew very well that he himself was the danger .

I love you my moon
But
You are much safer away from me
I want to protect you

From myself

Saying this jungkook stood up covering the younger well in the comforter

" happy birthday my love....your the best thing that has ever happened to me my moon"

With his jungkook walked out of the room , closing the door shut  behind him

Hope you liked  this chapter
Please vote,  comment  and follow me
Thank you for reading
<3