Yukikos perspective

When the Professor talked to me Ai Chan is injured, I took the first plane from America to Japan to see her, so I bought her a present it was two dresses for ai Chan and Shiho chan.

I know they are the same person but still another body.

I was happy to see her.

I know she is in love with my son but don't bother me.

Of course, I know there is another girl and its mori Ran.

I love her to my son, but I love Ai Chan too and I know her depressive feeling will be gone with my son in her side.

She is like an angel, and she deserve to be happy or to have at least a normal life.

She is my sons BFF, and he doesn't know he is breaking her heart every time.

My son makes her love him more and more.

I came here to end this.

To find her a good boyfriend that's better than my son.

I went to her room and saw that cute scene.

I take a photo and saw it was so cute.

After three days

I saw Ai Chan getting out from the car.

Hey kudo kun the APTX4869 will end nearby.

I am going to the labor don't go my nerve kudo kun.

Then I saw my son hold her wrist and carried her bridely and said you will not go inside for more than 4 weeks, understand???

I didn't know that my son was so romantic oops they are just BFF.

He let her sit on the sofa.4

She begged him so much.

Then he said yes but said „ you will eat first then you will stop drinking any coffee for 2 month and thir you will be sleeping at 10 pm".

Why are acting like you were my father???

He shin Chan you are too serious I said to my son.

Then I heard Ai Chan was laughing and saying chin Chan I am going to the labor

But of course, he was not minding it, but he was enchanted with her smile.

It was 2 at night and my son was waiting her to go out from labor but can't wait anymore because it's 4 at morning.

He went at her labor and saw her was still working and I saw she had 7 coffees tasse.

He was angry because she promised him, and she thought he was not here.

I heard her was saying kudo, what are you doing, and she walked to the door, and she was faking as were she going to her room and said oh no, I couldn't see its 4 am and I thought its 10 pm.

But my son was not an idiot to fall in this thing and he hold her wrist and took the labor key and closed it so she could not go inside the labor.

I was shocked.

Oh, shin Chan what are you doing son.

i will write more if i see more readers and sorrz grammaticaly things

bye