any ship | Do you love me? | fluff

"Hyunjin, do you really love me?" I ask, staring at my boyfriend on my couch as he searches on his phone for something to eat.

He looks up, startled. "What? Of course. Have I not been showing it much lately?" He puts his phone down on the table and stands. Walking over to me, he reaches down from behind my chair and puts his arms around my neck, cradling my head in his arms. "Babe, do you want to go on a date? Or do you just want me to order your favorites for dinner? We can watch a movie, and eat there, or whatever you want."

I hum, resting my head on his arm and closing my eyes. I'm almost too tired to smile, but it feels nice. Comforting. "Okay."

Hyunjin strokes my cheek gently, and I can sense the happy smile on his face as I agree. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's watch a movie," I decide. I open my eyes as leans down, kissing me on the lips.

He asks, "Is it okay if I pick which one?" and I nod, tilting my head as I stare into his eyes. He kisses me again, longer this time, and I can feel myself melting once again from his touch.

"I want pasta, though," I murmur softly, pulling away before giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "You can't pick everything." Getting up from my chair, I stretch a bit and run a hand through my hair.

Hyunjin snorts and bows over dramatically. "Yes, your majesty." I roll my eyes, but laugh anyways. "Food is always your pick." As it should be, my mother tells me confidently. 'If your partner doesn't let you pick what to eat when you're tired, they are no longer your partner.'

I agree. Food is everything. Who cares if they get me flowers when I'm tired, I much prefer food. Dessert is best, but a main dish should go before it. I strongly believe that food tastes better after a long day, and dessert after a good meal (if it hadn't been too filling, of course).

A/N: First one shot in the book! Wrote this on a whim last night and decided to publish it here since I'd made a cover for the book a while ago <3