Celestial Magic

SOUTHWEST CHINA - MIDNIGHT

It was a dark night. The wind violently blew through the snow-capped mountain tops. It was snowing, so stars were nowhere to be seen, the same goes for the moon.

As small geese and rabbits simply minds their days quickly walking by the mountains, they suddenly find themselves getting scared as huge rumbling noises emanates from the mountains, with no one daring to go there.

_____   _____   _____   _____   _____

The rumbling - in question, is a mystery no one has solved, well, except for the ones working there.

Four hooded figures stood beside a giant cauldron, with the witch itself repeatedly adding more and more ingredients to the cauldron. As each ingredient went in and blended itself with the many other, a rumbling was made. A rumble, making itself heard from far away. 

The witch ceased her witchcraft and walked past the three other hooded figures. They said nothing, but they followed.

The witch sat down by a table in a dark room.

"Can one of you please bring me a candle, a feather, ink and a scroll?" A dark feminine voice said. The three figures nodded and went their separate ways to retrieve what the witch wanted.

A minute later and they all stood by the witch with her requested materials.

The witch nodded and sat down.

The feather dipped into the ink and soon found itself making gracious movements against the paper material of the scroll.

Dear kung-fu masters,

As the dreams and sleep of yours gets ruined, one by one, it shall be known the lunar eclipse is soon to be, it will rise as the symbol of a new empire. The time has come for all to submit yourselves under my rule. 

To those who dare stand in my way, know this; your defiance shall be met with unforgiving retribution. No corners of the new empire shall shelter you from my unforgiving wrath, for I wield the power of celestial magic and none can stand against the might of destiny's chosen sovereign.

I shall let it be known that resistance is futile, for I have assembled the forces of dark and light to serve under my command. My assassins; Mei Xueying, Chen Huimeng, and Wu Anning shall be the harbingers of your doom, striking fear into the hearts of all who dare defy my rule. 

Those who choose the path of defiance shall be met with a fate more dreadful than death instead. I will reduce your homes to ashes and let your palaces be laid to waste. Your townsfolk will be going down with you to the graves.

However, those who submit themselves under my rule shall be met with mercy and favor beyond measure. Swear allegiance with the rightful ruler of China and you shall consider yourself spared.

Looking forward to hear from you.

//Ying Longwei

The pen at last dropped onto the table. The scroll was picked up by the witch, Ying, who handed it to one of the assassins, an arctic fox going under the name Mei Xueying.

"Do me a favor and make a copy for each and every palace in China. All should be aware of my arrival."

The three figures nodded and headed out from the room.

Kung Fu Panda 5: EclipseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara