[ 21 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

Sooha woke up, wide eyed as she glanced around the room. She was wearing nothing but her underwear. Her head ached as she dragged herself out of bed, finding her pair of shorts and shirt to put on.

The noise downstairs was what led her to the sitting room where San was sitting on the couch with a glass of water and ice in his hand and the TV on. He glanced up, having heard footsteps.

"Oh, Sooha. You're awake"

"What happened?", Sooha rubbed her head, "I don't remember shit from last night. Fuck and my head hurts. I don't even remember sleeping here. And why did I wake up naked?"

"You complained all through last night that you were hot and ended up getting rid of your clothes so I slept down here on the couch and left the bed for you.", San replied.

"Oh... but why don't I remember?"

"You also drank an awful lot last night."

"And you let me?!", Sooha screeched, "San you know how bad my hangover is and most of the time I don't even remember my own name the next morning."

"Not my problem.", San gulped down the last of the cold water, "You wouldn't have stopped even if I tried."

Sooha groaned, hitting her head. She turned to leave before turning back to look at San.

"San?"

"Hm?"

"Did I say anything weird last night?"

San paused for a second, as if he was thinking.

"Mmm... no? Not that I can think of. Why? Was there something weird you might have accidentally said?"

"No", Sooha smiled, "Just double checking"

***•_•***

"How could you?!", San almost bellowed the second he came face to face with his parents. Haneul was trying to calm him down, offering the chair in hopes it wouldn't be broken against someone's head that day.

"You were the one behind all this? And you knew all along everything was going downhill but you just said nothing? What sort of parents are you?"

"San-ah, calm down-"

"I'm not calming down, not after you ruined the one relationship I was finally happy in through some girl and had the person I love going through hell of a hard time because my parents are so fucking selfish."