𝑽

"THE WORLD MOVES ON ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DRAMA DRAMA
BUT NOT FOR ME NOT FOR ME
ALL I THINK ABOUT IS KARMS"

                     જ⁀➴
                              "Look what you made me do
                                             -Taylor swift"

I walk into school, unlike the other day on time, after a rather sleepless night. Michele and Simone are walking together and I run as quickly as I can to catch up with them. I notice that people are staring, but it probably isn't about my appearance anymore, it's about the unfortunate incident I was apparently the initiator of. That's the same thing my father told me: It's your fault. But I truly don't think it is, it was descamps. People will always find a way to blame women, that's no surprise.

"Hey Guys!" Michele and Simone turn to me and smile at me. "Hello..I love your hair clip!"says Simone, signaling to the yellow clip she had gifted me. I give her a wide smile and turn to Michele. "How are you...?"she asks giving me a sad smile. "I'm okay, don't worry about it. The only thing that's bothering me is Louis, well the fact that he might get expelled." "Juliette trust me, he won't." Simone gives me a sympathetic smile, one that should result as reassuring but really isn't. "He took descamps' eye out....People are saying it's my fault." Michele stops in her tracks and looks at me. "How could that ever be your fault? You didn't do anything! It was descamps fault, Louis's reaction was absolutely understandable. My brother would've done the same if that had happened to me. It's a natural reaction from the people who love and care for you." I sigh because on the one side she's right but on the other, that guy is missing an eye.

"But guys...what's good is that descamps is recuperating at home, so the teachers aren't seeing him. But they are seeing Louis. And with his nice hair, his nice manners and good grades, people are thinking about him, not about the one eyed boy." Simone let's out a scoff in mixture with a faint laugh, and we all stop in our tracks as we notice everybody's eyes wandering away from me, to something behind the full crowd of people entering the school building.

I slowly turn my head in unison with the other two girls, and once I do, I realize that it's over for my best friend. It's Descamps, he has a bandaid that covers his eyes and the glasses he used to wear are now gone. The boy scans all the people who are staring at him in surprise until his frigid eyes meet mine. The look he gives me is indescribable, it's a collage of abhorrence, detestation and pride but there's also a sprinkle of something else, something I can't decipher. Descamps flares his nostrils and ticks his jaw right before scoffing and continuing to walk, without letting all the stares bother him any further.

I walk into class and I find both Louis and Descamps. As I make my way to Louis, I feel descamps gaze lingering on me, giving me a tickling sensation I do not like. Without hesitating and without a word, I hug my friend who's taken back at first, but slowly relaxes into the hug. "I'm sorry..."I whisper while leaning my head on his shoulder. He lets go off me and frenetically searches for my eyes. "No, don't be. Jules I did this, okay? I did this because I wanted to, it's not your fault."

"Listen to me, they have to keep you. You're one of the best students here and- and you've never done anything like this before. It's not like you've ever been suspended." my words slip out of my mouth easily, they are eager to make Louis feel better but that's easier said than done. "I have the disciplinary hearing soon, my father is furious. God, when I told him he wanted to kill me with his bare hands." I put both my hands on his shoulders, trying to calm him down. "But that's not going to happen because they won't expel you...they can't." He sighs and sits down, right before Mrs. Giraud walks in, looking scarier than ever.

"How does this woman expect us to find a date that's not even in our books?!" I say, sitting down on a bench with Simone, referring to the date of the battle of marathon. Mrs. Giraud told us, that whomever finds this date first will be named class leader. Now I don't want to be class leader, but I am wondering how the hell the people who do are going to find this out. "This woman stresses me out like crazy..."Simone sighs and fidgets with her hands. "By the way, I don't think I've told you Juliette but as you know we have gym class today and this morning I fell and now I have a ginormous bruise on my thigh!"she continues, saying this all so fast that when she's done she's out of breath. "What? Are you okay?" I ask a little concerned. "Yes, but I don't want the boys to see this." "Don't worry, you just don't have to bring too much attention to it." I speak and reassure her with a tender smile.

All of the sudden, we see Michele running towards us. "Girls! Oh my god you won't believe whom I just heard saying what..." Michele's ears are fuming and she can't hold still. "Descamps was talking about you and Louis to his friends. He said and I quote: 'Iverson has no dignity. She'll stop fucking that nobody once she finds the next desperate psychopath.' I swear I was about to go over there and say something but I thought you'd want to do it yourself." My mouth goes dry as I hear those words. How dare he say those things? My stomach turns into one big knot and I can't see straight anymore. I feel the heat of my blood boiling in my veins as I stand up and start looking for his stupid figure in the crowd. "Thanks Michele...you did the right thing." I whisper loud enough for them to hear me. After looking at several boys, I find him sitting surrounded by his friends, of course, he's smoking. He doesn't have the right to say anything about me, he doesn't even know me. And a virtuous person, would say the things they think about someone else to their face. He hasn't done that, which doesn't surprise me but I'm going to be better than him. So now I'm going to be that virtuous person and I am going to stand up for myself....

HEY GUYS!! God I'm so sorry this took me so long, because I was celebrating with my family, and it's also so bad

HEY GUYS!! God I'm so sorry this took me so long, because I was celebrating with my family, and it's also so bad.😭😭 ABOUT THAT HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I wish you all the happiest of days<33

If you have any suggestions let me know!<33

This is kind of a filler chapter so please bear with me. BUT DONT WORRY CAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER'S GOING TO BE MUCH BETTER🤭

Btw follow me on tiktok if you want! @booksxswiftie 🤍🤍