'Go. Your man's waiting.'

I scrambled out of the car and got up the few stairs, standing in front of their door.

I haven't been here in weeks. Every word he said to me that night is ringing in my head and it makes me want to turn and run. But I can't run. Joon wouldn't bring me here for no reason.

Do I knock? Do I just go in?

I must have stood there like a decoration for 5 minutes before knocking softly, hoping that no one would hear and I'll have an excuse to go home. And with each second that I stood there, my heart pumped harder. I was starting to sweat from the nerves. And then I nearly died when the door opened to show Jungkook, and with a massive grin.

'He's in the shower. Wanna hide in his room?'

'Jungkook-'

'Come on. Go, go.' He was giggling mischievously, dragging me inside and to the staircase. 'Go. You know where it is.'

I mean I don't have a choice. I'm here already.

I heard the shower as I walked past the bathroom, and got into his room. My god how I missed his scent. His scent.

It's a mess in here. There are things all over this room. Broken things. There's a small crack in the wall, and it looks like it was made by something being thrown into it. It wasn't here before.

It feels so different, yet the same. Pictures are still everywhere. And the random movie poster is still there. Just a bit loose on the wall.

I pressed a bit into it to stick it to the wall, but instead, it slipped down from the other corner and was left hanging. I panicked a little and tried to pull it up, but completely froze.

Pictures. There are pictures hidden behind the poster. Pictures of me. And a lot of them.

There is one from the night I first stayed here. But no Jungkook or Taehyung in it. There is one from one of our movie nights, and it looks like he took it from behind the wall on the staircase, and he zoomed in on me, capturing me laughing with the guys. There is one of me sleeping in his bed. I'm all tucked in and holding onto the pillow tightly. There is one of the two of us in his bed together. He took it while I was asleep, and in it, he was kissing me on the hair. This is the night when I told him about the trial. There is one even from the trial. When the hell did he get that??

I kept looking through them, feeling that my eyes are burning a little too much. And I couldn't hold it back once I saw the last one. And... the last one is the one Jungkook took off me. Me from a few days ago when we had the party.

I was wiping away a few stray tears when the door flung open and he walked in still more wet than dry, with his clothes sticking to him from the water. He couldn't really miss me standing in the room, and he froze just as much as I did, with his hand still on the doorknob. His eyes moved from me to his wall with all the pictures of me, and then back to me.

'Nae...'

I wanted to say his name, I wanted to move, I wanted to do so many things, but instead, my throat was so tight that I couldn't say a thing. He closed the door slowly, turning the key in the lock.

'Should... should I leave?' My voice cracked

'Not a damn chance I'm letting you leave. Not again.'

He was so taken aback and frozen until a second ago, and now he's coming to me with a hurried step, nearly running. I didn't even get to look at him from up close and he was already holding me in his arms, hugging me so closely that I couldn't even take a full breath.