Nicole just shrugged, "Maybe they'll actually help me once."

The whispering between the twins continued for five minutes until they adjusted their positions and cleared their throats. "We have made a decision."

Nicole looked at them skeptically, they were enjoying this way too much, "Then do tell us."

"Okay, so you can suggest going to the beach with him, the weather tomorrow is actually okay and then you can just spend a bit of time with each other, that'd be pretty cute actually. And if he turns out to be a serial killer, we know where to look for your body when you go missing." Olivia tells all of them with a satisfied smile on her face as she finishes.

"We already texted him, so you'll just have to wait for his response," Maya continued with a mischievous smile.

Nicole jumped up, "You did what? What did you write? Please don't tell me you wrote something embarrassing."

Olivia handed her the phone, "We're not retarded and we actually want you to finally get a boyfriend."

Cecelia leaned over Nicole's shoulder and read the text with her, "Honestly, we wouldn't have written it better."

Nicole nodded her head, amazed by how mature her sisters could be from time to time. Her phone dinged and showed Seth's new text. "He texted back."

The text wasn't all that exciting, which none of Seth's texts were because he was kind of a dry texter but that didn't matter, Nicole preferred calls over text anyway so she herself was also a dry texter. He just suggested that she could come watch his game and then afterwards, they could go get takeout and eat it at the beach.

"Aww, that's a cute idea," Maya cooed as she heard what he had written. "Now you just need the right outfit."

Nicole nodded and turned to Cecelia, "You go browse through my closet and I'll throw out my sisters." Turning back to her sisters, Nicole first picked up Vivian and put her in front of the door. Vivian, who had gotten bored by the whole boy thing, just went off to play something in her room. "Olivia, Maya get out of my room, please."

"But we want to help you with your outfit," Olivia protested, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Both of you don't have any kind of fashion sense. You get all of Cecelia's and my old clothes so get out and help mum or something," Nicole told her sisters, trying to be as kind as she could. While she loved her sisters, she knew that they couldn't be of any help concerning something like this and even the text they had sent Seth wasn't all that helpful, they just asked him to go to the beach using as few words as possible.

Her sisters finally gave in, and went out of the room, though Maya didn't miss out on the opportunity to say a last thing, "The youth nowaday, so ungrateful."

"You're so right Maya, they can't even show gratitude for the help of the wiser people," Olivia agreed as she went after her sister and intentionally left the door open.

Nicole went over and closed the door, leaning against it as she looked at Cecelia, "I can't believe it. I have a date tomorrow."

Cecelia stuck her head out from the closet, "Me neither. But now let's talk about what you're going to wear."

For the next half hour or so the two went through all of Nicole's clothes. There weren't that many to begin with but it was enough for them to combine the perfect outfit.

"Okay, so we have here either this gray sweater or the red one with a bit of cleavage, where you could wear like a white lace top underneath,"Cecelia explained as she held up the two options. "You're gonna wear your lucky jeans and the cowboy boots, I think both would work with it."