Yoshi is evil?!

I was really happy to see Yoshi. Mario walked up to him and started asking why he was here instead of in bed. That's when another Yoshi came up behind him and poked him in the butt with a spear. I was pretty confused to see them do that, considering how long they knew each other. That's when a bunch of other Yoshi appeared, and they looked angry!

"Say, they don't look to happy"! I said in hesitation. Shadow holding the fake emerald threw it into the air and kicked it! WHAM! It hit a Yoshi headfirst into the wall! The Yoshis when crazy after that and we had a fight on our hands!

A Yoshi ran up to Mario with the spear but Mario kicked it into the air then kicked the red Yoshi. A blue one came up behind him but luckily the spear fell out of the sky and Mario, using it in a playful way stuck it into the floor and spun, kicking both Yoshis. I had a few Yoshis on my hand but luckily Luigi was by my side. I charged up my spindash and Luigi smacked me with his hammer into the horde of Yoshi! A huge blue Yoshi jumped in front of Mario and kicked him! He fell to the ground and the Yoshi was getting ready for the final blow holding up his spear!

Mario is on the brim of death at this Yoshi towers above him! Hopeless of finding the emeralds, he lay there in horror. Will this be the end of Mario of will there be some backup? Find out in the next release of Super Mario Bros Z!