𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣

Ethan r u at ur house yet?

We're at ur door

Ethan??

--------------------------------------------

Aaron POV

Turning to face Drake and Isaac, I see that they're both just as puzzled as I am. Why isn't Ethan answering? We've been waiting here for over 30 minutes, and he should've gotten here 15 minutes ago.

"Maybe it's just traffic and he ran out of data" suggested Isaac. That does sound plausible but I'm getting the feeling that it isn't that. Drake, sharing my suspicion, swiftly moves past me to the door and gives it a soft knock.

"What are you doing? Ethan isn't here yet" Isaac questioned.

"Just checking something"

We all stared promptly at the door, waiting for something to occur. Drake moved back once he realized that there really wasn't anyone there. I let out a frustrated sigh till I heard some shuffling coming from behind the door.

Immediately we all straightened up. Finally, after so long we'd be able to get to see our baby's face in person. The door opened but instead of revealing our adorable Ethan, we found a tall, wrinkly, grey-haired woman who appeared to be quite annoyed.

"What do you want?! I'm trying to sleep here!" she yelled. For a woman who looks to be on her dying breath she sure can talk loud.

"Uh, sorry ma'am I think we got the wrong house" apologized Isaac. The thing about Isaac is that he'll treat us like shit but when it comes to his elders he'll treat them like they own the planet, no matter how rude they may be. "Well scram then, I don't want you coming around here again!" she screamed.

We rushed out of her yard and all looked at each other confused. "Guys, I don't think that was Ethan" I looked at Isaac with a dumbfounded expression.

"No shit Sherlock"

--------------------------------------------

Ethan POV

The moving van hadn't come yet so I was left to explore my new house: a spacious kitchen connected to the living room, a marbled bathroom, a freshly trimmed garden, one large bedroom, and two regular-sized bedrooms. I plan for the large bedroom to be mine and for the other two, my new cats can sleep there!

Everything is all planned out perfectly, and since the living room is quite big me and the others can all hang out here.

I look down at my phone, going to ask where they are only to see that they're already here?

45 minutes ago?

I go back outside to check if they're there, but no one's there.

ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

I checked but you guys aren't here?

Do you have the right house?

Several minutes went by and I still hadn't gotten a reply. That's odd. I guess I'll just unpack the stuff I have in my bag. I stood up from my place on the floor and headed upstairs till I heard a sharp knock on the door.

Was that the others?

Who else would it be?

Slowly, I moved back downstairs, only the sound of muffled arguing could be heard. Yup, that's definitely them...

They're here, at my house. The guys I love, are behind this door. We finally get to see each other face-to-face. Oh my god, do I look alright? My hands make their way to my hair and try to smoothen it out from any frizz. I pulled out my phone and checked my reflection in the camera app. Okay, I'm looking decent. Not the best, but decent.

I face the door and let out a small sigh. Sounds of muffled angry voices could still be heard. My hand reaches the doorknob, and with one final sigh, I push open the door.