☆𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫☆

Merry late Christmas! 

●Monkey D. Luffy●

He asked Zoro to be your godfather. Luffy does know that Zoro can be reckless and irresponsible at times, but hey, he knows that he's even worse than Zoro is. Besides, Luffy completely trusts Zoro and sees how much you seem to like him. Zoro was shocked that Luffy asked him, but accepted anyway.

●Roronoa Zoro●

He asked Robin to be your godmother. Zoro knows that Robin is your favourite strawhat besides him. He knows that she is responsible and would know how to take care of a child. Robin, of course, said yes. 

●Sanji Vinsmoke●

Either Nami or Robin. He completely trusts them to take care of you if he ever died. He asked them both and they each said yes. You would think Nami would turn him down, but she would actually like to be your godmother because of how cute and nice you are.

●Nami●

She surprisingly asked Sanji to be your godfather. Now, you might be asking, why? Well, she knows that Sanji will properly take care of you and the fact that you seem to like him more than anyone else. (Except her, of course.) Sanji was surprised that she asked him of all people, but said yes anyway, with hearts in his eyes. But if Sanji also dies, Robin is a close second.

●Nico Robin●

She asked Nami to be your godmother. Her and Nami are best friends and always take the chance to hangout. Robin knows that Nami is responsible enough to take care of a child. Nami said yes to Robin's offer with a huge smile on her face.

❤️