SORT OF INTRO

RAYNE PACIFICA, a 16 year old girl from district 4. Her mother died when she was young, and her father is one of the district's most respected fishermen. She has a 14 year old sister called Blue Pacifica, who is Raynes world, she would literally sacrifice everything for her...

       "you didn't go through all of that for nothing"

       "what's truly meant for you will stay" 

       "pain makes people change"

       "she's strong, but she's exhausted"

       "eyes have a language of their own"

CHARACTERS:

- Rayne Pacifica 

- Finnick Odair  (mentor? friend? lover?)

- Blue Pacifica (sister)

- Rune Pacifica (father)

- Diamond (stylist)

- Mags (mentor/mother figure)

- Frasia (escort)

- Brady Codbottom (tribute)

- Any other people I decide to add

I do not own any of the hunger games, they belong to Suzanne Collins (ABSOLUTE QUEEN) I do however own my characters and the games that I have made in my mind for Rayne. 

A/N I will try to update this story as much as I can, but obviously I have school and work. If you have any requests for anything to be put in this story, or taken out of it, I will CONSIDER it. (Jesus that makes me sound like a bitch) 

The story starts before the first hunger games (obviously) but as I am adding new characters, and am kinda dumb I will probably mess up the timelines. If I do get things like monumentally wrong then correct me but *tucks hair behind ear cutely* I've read the books

BITCH STFU

I HATE MYSELF

But seriously I am so excited to write this, as it is my first fanfic I have written since a failed Draco Malfoy one when I was 13. (I sometimes look at it when I'm an hour into a crying session to cheer myself up, seriously the funniest shit ever written)  I was considering starting a Tik Tok account to get this story out there but idk yet.

P.S I got the name for the escort (Frasia) from a box of candy on my desk bcs I'm a fattie.