Punk laughed slightly. "Hang on...ha...Dean, I wasn't-I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins."

Dean looked offended and the crowd started to cheer.

"I've already beaten you like half a dozen times," Punk added. "And what I'm saying is, it wasn't easy, but I did it."

"You think that's funny?"

"No, I don't think it's funny­"

"You think it's funny?"

"I think it's the truth­-"

"You think I'm a joke!? You think you can talk to me like that!?" Dean got held back by Roman while Morgan looked warily at the situation.

"I don't think you're a joke, Dean Ambrose, I just think you're the weak link! And I wanna find out who the strong one of The Shield is. Everybody's talking about Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns look at me when I'm talking to you!" Punk demanded while the crowd 'Ohs' in response.

Roman was trying to calm down Dean but turned his head to Punk.

"Is it you?" Punk wondered. "Are you number one in The Shield? Are you the man­"

"Hey!" Seth interrupted. "You wanna know who the best is?"

"Yeah," Punk replied.

"You're lookin' at him. I'll fight you, tonight. I'll fight you. Tonight, let's do it." he said as Roman gave him a look.

Morgan looked at them and started to get upset. Punk was just playing with their heads, to try to put them against each other.

"Oh, it's you? Cause all I hear anybody talking about is Roman Reigns." Punk recalled.

Roman stepped up to Seth. "What are you talkin' about?" He asked.

Dean kept pacing around, still annoyed at what Punk told him earlier.

"You don't think I can take him?" Seth asked.

"It ain't that, you're falling for his games right now," Roman exclaimed.

"That's not it."

"You know I'm the best."

"I can take him tonight."

"I'm the man. I'll take him."

"Let me take him, all right? No bones on you my friend. I can beat him, he calls himself the best in the world, I'm better than him." Seth said as Dean stepped up to them, scratching his head. "I want to prove it tonight."

The crowd started to chant 'Roman Reigns' while Seth said "Listen, you'll get your time."

Rollins turned his attention back to Punk. "Let's do this."

"Enough!" Morgan yelled and everyone turned to look at her and the crowd cheered. "What are you doing?! Don't do this!"

"What are you talkin' about?" Seth asked.

Morgan grabbed a mic from a producer and gave Dean his title. "Am I the only one with some sense here? You're falling for his games. He's getting in your head. There's no weak link in The Shield. We don't need to prove anything. Let's not get worked up on this." She tried to reason with her teammates.

"Ah...I forgot about a certain woman..." Punk spoke up as everyone turned to him. The crowd begins to chant Morgan's name. "The Outspoken Diva of The Shield...you kind of remind me of myself, setting off pipebombs and whatnot."

Morgan narrowed her eyes at Punk and turned her attention back to The Shield. "Guys, we don't need to do this. Let's not let Punk get in our heads­-"

"Morgan." Punk interrupted.