Sibling Origins

The Sonic Team has battled the evil Dr. Eggman and saved Mobius for over 30 years. As time went on, the team members have gotten stronger and even got new members from across the globe, such as Cyo the Cyborg-Lion from Efrika and even Cosmo the Seedrian and her family from Planet Green Gate. But one day, they will recruit two new members to their team.

12 years ago, somewhere in a far away village, hidden from the main cities in a mountain range, there lived two teen mobians who were fans of the Sonic Team. One of them was an orange male falcon, and the other was a female ocelot. At the moment, they were watching a recent news report of the Sonic Team's recent victory two days ago.

"Aw yeah!" exclaimed the falcon, "The Sonic Team's awesome!"

"Calm down, Nate." the ocelot said to Nate, "I know that you're a big fan of them, but still."

"Sorry, Autumn." Nate responded to Autumn, "I can't help it. But it would be incredible if we met them in real life."

"I know what you mean, bro." Autumn replied, "But there's no way they'd find our village here in the mountains. Besides, no one has ever found us here. Not now and not ever."

But Autumn spoke too soon, because she and Nate heard something outside their home, and when they got outside, they saw the evil Dr. Eggman himself.

"Is that.....?" Autumn asked.

"It's Eggman!" Nate exclaimed, "What's he doing here?"

With Eggman, who is in his Egg-pod, he is looking for something.

"Where is it....." he asked himself, "I need that forbidden gemstone if I'm going to enact my revenge on Sonic....."

Nate and Autumn overheard what he just said, and they were wondering about it."Forbidden gemstone?" asked Nate.

"Oh no!" Autumn exclaimed, "He's after the Black Onyx!"

"Black Onyx?" Nate asked, and Autumn replied, "Yes. The elder told me that the mountain holds a never to be broken seal that contains the Dragon Obsidian. And legends say that it contains a power so destructive, that it had to be sealed away so that it would never be gotten."

"That's really bad!" Nate exclaimed, "We gotta stop him!"

"But how?" Autumn asked.

With Eggman, he is still searching for the forbidden gemstone, then his A.I. daughter, Sage, appears and said, "Father, my simulations show that the Black Onyx is in that mountain at the north of the village."

"Good work, Sage." Eggman said to his A.I. daughter.

"Hold it right there, Eggman!" said a voice, then Eggman looked down to see Nate and Autumn."What do you teens want?" Eggman asked.

"We're not letting you get the forbidden gemstone!" Autumn shouted.

"Leave this village now!" Nate followed, "Or else....."

"Heh! Or else what?" Eggman asked, "I don't have time for you."

"Hey, Doctor. Let me take care of these puny pests." said a voice, then Eggman turned to see his new minion, a male dragon wearing a black jacket.

"As you wish." Eggman said, "But just make sure to come meet us when we find that gemstone."

"Roger that." the dragon sneered. And with that, the dragon leaped off Eggman's egg-pod and landed in front of Autumn and Nate while Eggman and Sage left for the mountain.

"You're not getting away from us, Eggman!" Nate shouted, but the dragon responded, "Don't bother. If you want Eggman, you're gonna have to go through me first!"