-1-

It was 9:45pm. Almost the end of your shift. You just texted your boyfriend Alfred to let him know to come pick you up from work. Sure you two lived like two blocks away from your work, he always insisted to pick you up.

He is the hero after all, he needs to make sure you get home safely. "Y/n, can you clean up table 15, 16 and 20 please? You can go home after you're finished." Your boss called and you stuck two thumbs up. You grabbed the cleaning cloth and cleaning spray and went to the tables.

"Hey. Are you Alfred Jones' girlfriend?" Someone asked you suddenly out of the blue. You turned around to see who it was, it seemed like a girl around your age, but uglier... 20 layers of make up and cheep ass perfume from the dollar store. "No, I'm his mother. What do you think?" You asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Y'know you should ask nicer towards your guests. It's very unprofessional." One of her friends said. You sighed before walking over to their table. "Okay, I'm his girlfriend. So what?" You asked them. "Well... it's kinda obvious." The first one said. "We're just trying to clarify he deserves better." The second one filled in.

"Better how? We've been together for 2 years already. If he was bored of me, he would've done something about it already. I'm sure." You said as the first one scoffed with a huge eye roll. "Sure he would darling. Just know Alfred is the perfect guy to cheat on such a wimp like you." The first one smirked.

"I'm not a mirror hunny, but thanks for the unwanted information I never asked for. I will gladly take it and shove it up my ass." You said before going back to your work, quickly finishing up.

You walked to the front of the restaurant to see Alfred already sitting at the bar with a Coke bottle in his hand, smiling brightly as he saw you. "How can you be so pretty in work clothes?" He asked with basically hearts in his eyes. "I'm just wearing a black pants and black shirt, along with an apron of the restaurant." You answered at which he shrugged.

"Y/n!" You heard your boss call from the other side of the restaurant. You knew what this was about... "What's wrong?" Alfred asked concerned. "Nothing, Al.. just... A bit of an inconvenience with a guests." You said. "Do I need to worry?" He asks in a more serious tone as you wanted to walk away to your boss, but he grabbed your hand. "Y/n." "Alfred. Please. It's fine." You said in a serious tone. He hesitated but let go of your hand eventually. "Okay..." He said. "Thanks babe." You smiled before walking to your boss.

"I heard about the situation that just happened. You wanna share your side of the story?" Your boss asked as you saw the friend group giving you glares. You sighed before speaking.

"Well... They gave me unwanted information about my relationship. I've been in this company for 2,5 years now, and you know how me and my boyfriend met right?" Your boss nodded. "Well, they told me Alfred is the kind of guy that knows how to cheat on someone. I just felt insulted by that statement." You explained and your boss nodded along. "Okay y/n. I understand, but please inform me the next time something like this happens, okay?" Your boss asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"I will. And I'm sorry for the unpleasant situation." You apologized as your boss smiled. "Okay, sorry ladies. Y/n you can go home okay." Your boss dismissed you as you quickly walked back to Alfred. "I heard every word." He said as his Coke bottle was already empty. "How?" "You talk very loud." He said with a smirk at which you groaned.

"Don't even start..." You sigh as he laughs softly, God you love his laugh...

"Ready to go home? I went by car." He smiles. "That only means one thing..." You said with a smirk. "Of course it does. What else would it mean??"

- time skip - (they still exist??)

You two were in the car, Alfred's phone was on the little computer screen for the navigation, a movie playing as you two were munching on your burgers. "We're actually too old for Happy Meals." You say after swallowing a piece. "Yeah, but they earn money with it, and it's delicious. Plus! They have the Emo HelloKitty toy that you like so much~" He giggles and you nod. "True true."

"So, am I a good boyfriend or nah??" He asks with a bright smile, looking directly at you. "Fine. You are a good boyfriend. A great boyfriend. The best boyfriend someone ever had." You smile leaning in for a kiss, seeing his flustered face. "Two years of being together and still not used to compliments??" You ask confused laughing a little. "Shut up and kiss me already before this gets even more awkward!" He yelps, as you quickly peck him on the lips.

"Idiot." You smirk. "But I'm YOUR idiot!" He laughs and you nod. "Mine and mine only."