01• Coffee?

HAPPY NEW YEARRR YALLL‼️🗣️
also tyyyyy for 20 veiws on the first chapter i expected 2

Peter's point of veiw-

Living alone seems peaceful.

Especially after seeing someone's  parents fight like animals.

I'm not judging.

But it also seems lonely.

Especially after seeing someone spend time talking with their loved ones.

So, a pro and a con, I guess.

For now, I can't seem to focus on the pro. Only the con. It's new year in one day. Sitting in my apartment alone is tiring.

If aunt May was here she would make a (very burnt) pizza put on some cozy movie and it would feel like everything's okay.

Well news flash she isn't.

I stare at the clock, 8 am, it's saturday no school thankfully.

But the S.I. internship of course.

I remember being so excited about the internship even though it was unpaid, it was still a chance.

And I was doing good with money anyway with the job at Delmar's and helping a school teacher side by side.

Enough money for rent.

And school fees was already paid by Aunt May. She made advanced payments before she died.

I change into clothes.

Clothes which don't indicate I'm spiderman.

Even though I only helped in delivering coffee or sometimes pitch in a opinion or something I still liked spending time in the Tower.

And to be fair they did say for minors it wasn't going to grown-up projects.

Even though I can work with the projects more efficiently. Totally not complaining.

I swing to the S.I. secretly. Because well I'm not walking that far.

"Hey." I greet the reception lady and she waves back.

"Peter?" She calls my name and I turn around towards her.

"Can you bring me a coffee from there? I'm sorry to disturb or delay you. It's okay if you can't. I just don't wanna... I'm trying to avoid someone? Okay you know what, nevermind-"

"No no it's okay Ms. Lily I'll get you that coffee. Don't worry about it." I assure her and be on my way to get coffee leaving ms. Lily in her thoughts.

"Hi can I get a coffee please?" I ask. The cafè was free in S.I. Ofcourse it will be. It's Tony Stark.

"You know you shouldn't take caffeine kid." The man, making coffee smiles.

"It's not for me it's for Ms. Lily."

I feel his posture straighten at the name of her. Huh? Is Ms. Lily tryna avoid him?

Not my business, honestly. So I get the coffee and walk towards reception again.

This is boring. Should I skip today and just be spiderman? I do have my spidey suit I guess. If I jump out of window will the cameras catch that or something? Which material are of windows anyway huh?

I'm lost in my thoughts so I definitely don't notice someone coming my way and bump straight into them while the coffee spills all over their expensive suit.

Yep, that's me.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry, I didn't see you." I pick up the coffee cup while apologising.

"It's okay, kid."

Woah.

That's the voice of I look up and my eyes narrow.

Yep definitely Tony Stark.

"Oh my god. You.. you're..." I stand speechless.

Okay, you would too if you were meeting your idol.

"Tony Stark yep. And you are?" He smiles.

I almost yell spiderman but stop myself.

"Peter. Peter Parker, sir." I bow.

Wait what? Did I just bow? Oh my god this is so embarassing. Someone kill me now.

"Oh. Can you lose the shocked face now? It's getting weird." Tony Stark raises his eyebrows.

"Right. Yeah. Sorry." I nod quickly.

"Jesus, it's still there. Now I would love to chat but I have a very exhausting and unnecessary meeting with some creatures. Also known as Avengers." He deliberately yells the word, exhausting and unnecessary as if trying to make someone hear.

"Just get up here, Tony." Ms. Potts annoyed voice echos through the walls.

"That's my cue." Mr. Stark sighs walking towards the elevator.

I stand there shell-shocked. What the hell?

Did I just spill coffee over The Tony Stark??

I'll need two to three business days to process that. And written that on my grave, thank you.

••••

Heyaaaa peopleeee
what is up

also i wanna keep this story not too long but not too short so in the next chapter (straight to the point) we'll see the S.I. under attack.

Anywayss its not edited cuz im lazy if u see errors, no u cant.

~🎀