Chapter 195 : The End

With all three grenades, about 75% of Jiali's men died. Even Jiali's car had been thrown into the distance due to the impact. As she crawled out of the car with her head covered in blood, ready to run, she was stopped by Cutie.

"Ah... Ah Chuan... Please have mercy on me. I don't want revenge anymore. You killed Hawkins. Isn't that enough?".

"I am not Ah Chuan. My name is Cutie, a robot that Ah Chuan gave to his wife."

Jiali had no idea what was going on. So... She targeted the wrong person?

It wasn't until now that Jiali finally understood that it wasn't Zhan Lichuan who was powerful. It also wasn't Zhan Lichuan who brought along two robots to join the battle. These three robots were the lure that he had placed in order to catch her.

Cutie reached out and noticed that there was a huge muzzle from 'Zhan Lichuan's in palm.

Boom.

Jiali's men noticed that Jiali was in trouble and quickly shot Zhan Lichuan, even when they were severely injured. The bullet hit his head, but Zhan Lichuan did nothing but stare at the man. Then, the bullet was squeezed out of his head and it fell to the ground. The sound of the bullet falling onto the ground was soft but it was incredibly shocking for both Jiali and her men.

"Ahhh!!!"

Finally, Jiali accepted the fact that the 'Zhan Lichuan' standing before her was just a robot. She was the one who fought three robots with everything that she had. Jiali looked around in vain. There were flames everywhere. Most of the passersby had already run, seeing how a huge fight was about to start. 

There were corpses everywhere on the huge street. When they got rid of all the men that Jiali brought along, Cutie aimed his muzzle at Jiali's assistant. His body instantly exploded into a million pieces.

Seeing what had happened to him, Jiali finally felt frightened. She wanted to negotiate with the other party, but realized that they were just robots.

Just as she was thinking, Cutie aimed his muzzle at one of the car's oil boxes. The car exploded, and so did Cutie and the two robots that came with him. Cutie, who no longer had clothes on, turned into a puddle of fluid and slowly left the scene along with other two robots.

Everyone was dead and the entire street turned quiet.

The military and police forces were already on standby. It has been a long time since such a terrible fight had occurred in the Centrals. This was an odd fight, as there were no survivors. They didn't even have anyone to interrogate.

However, the most frightening thing was that everyone present was dead. They wanted to release death certificates, but all of them were blasted and burnt so badly that their faces were no longer recognizable. They couldn't identify anyone present at the scene.

Since Jiali wanted to fight her enemies till her death, she didn't bring anyone who was important. These men were mercenaries working for her and the Hills. How would anyone be able to figure out their identities?

Therefore, there was no answer to this crime scene that happened on the streets of Central. All of them went back empty handed.

Jinqian, Zhan Lichuan, and Du Yanzheng sat at a cafe located next to the river, there for almost an hour.

An hour later, Zhan Lichuan looked at his wife and brother.

"Do you want anything else? The Black Forest cake here looks nice. Qianqian, you may like it."

Jinqian already had three pieces of cake, but that wasn't going to stop her from having another one.

"Sure... Another one please."