Battle trials

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mina: Hey Midoriya, what's up with your costume? It looks kinda plain.

                        *Izuku was wearing a simple black suit suit*

Izuku: I didn't wanna overthink about what costume i should wear, so i went with the suit.

Mina: Oh alright then.

GT: So in today's battle trials, you're gonna be doing a 2v2 matches with one team being heroes and the other team being villains, the goal of the heroes team is to secure a fake bomb that will be planted in the building by touching it or capture the enemies. As for the villain's team, the goal is to guard the bomb or capture all the heroes. Is that clear?

Class 1-A: *Nods*

GT: Good, now everyone will pick a random paper from this jar which will show you your respective team.

                 A/N: I'm not gonna mention all the teams so i'm just gonna show the important one*

.

.

.

Team J: Izuku&Ejiro (Villains) Vs Team M: Izumi&Katsuki(heroes).

Izumi: Hah! See deku, even the teachers knows your a villain.

Izuku: *Talking to ejiro completely ignoring her*

Izumi: 'Oh just you wait you damn insect'

Timeskip to the last match:

GT: *whispering to AM* 'Toshi, do you think this is a good idea?'

AM: 'I'm sorry Inko, it was completely random and i can't stop the match now.'

GT: 'I just hope nothing goes out of hand.'

AM: *Talking through the earpiece* ALRIGHT EVERYONE, START THE FINAL TRIAL!

                 *The heroes team entered the building while the villain team got in position*

Katsuki: I can't thank uncle enough for this.

Izumi: Yeah time to beat that damn villain's ass, but who's going first?

Katsuki: Obviously me since i'm number 1!

Izumi: Alright but make sure you put him in his place once again.

Katsuki: Oh i will. *With a devilish grin*

At the observation room:

Katsumi: *smiles widly* 'Make sure you break his jaw you two.'

Denki: *Looks at her* 'Why am i getting a bad feeling about those three?'

villain's team:

Ejiro: So Midobro, what's the plan?

Izuku: Knowing those two, they'll be targeting me so i'll hold them off and if i needed help i'll call you.

Ejiro: This seems risky, but i trust you. *Grins*

Izuku: Thank you.  *He goes downstairs.*

                             *Suddenly sounds of explosions are coming closer and closer*

Izuku: 'It's time.'

Katsuki: DEEKUUUU!! *Bursts through the wall* I finally have you right where i want you villain!

Izuku: 'I think i'm gonna mess with him for a little bit' If that's right, then come at me *spreads his arm ready to receive the attack*

Katsuki: WITH PLEASURE!!!  *charges at Izuku by propelling himself with explosions*