Reaction: Goldenberyl ( 1 )

3rd Person POV: 

Chronos: "I'm mentioning it once again, this is an alternate universe but they one thing in common, I'll say that at the end."

Everyone nods,

Chronos: "Let's start!"

One project, a selfish man's wish, had somehow birthed a masterpiece of his generation. A boy regarded as the ' pinnacle ' of humanity, one who will strive to achieve the highest seat of power, and all of that will be contributed to a white room facility's philosophy.

'White room??' everyone thought

Aqua: "Is it that place you're talking about?" (AN: Aqua/Ruby don't know anything about it yet)

Beryl: "Yes.."

Kiyotaka: "Why are you telling about it so casually?"

Beryl: "Hey it will be revealed anyway... also I'm not associated with that stupid place anymore."

Kiyotaka: "You're a failure?"

Beryl looked into Kiyotaka's eyes hearing that question,

Beryl: "Yes.."

Arisu: " May I ask which generation are you from?"

Beryl: "She knows?" he asked Kiyo, and he nodded

Kiyo nodded

Beryl: "Watch the video and you'll know."

Arisu: "Ok then.."

But....is he truly the pinnacle of humanity?

Horikita: "Who is this pinnacle they are talking about?"

Ichika: "It's obvious, isn't it?" she said with her usual devil smirk,

Someone who was bred to become a machine who only listens to logic and reasoning. Someone who was never raised as a ' child ', never treated as one, but merely an experiment. Which then turned into a possible solution.

Manabu: "So this entire white room is some kind of research facility?"

Beryl/Kiyo: "Yes..."

Manabu: "I see.."

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is that boy's name. The one who stomped all over his peers in various physical and mental examinations, one who has achieved so much that many others could only dream of achieving within a lifetime. A boy that does not know love, anger, sadness, hatred, happiness-- nor does he feel it.

He was born without it.

Nagumo: "Is that really true Ayanokouji?"

Kiyo: "Well I did achieve--"

Nagumo: "No.. not the achievements part, I'm asking about your emotions. Are you really born without them?"

Kiyotaka: "Um... No...?"

Nagumo: "You don't sound so sure.."

Kiyo: "Well, I don't know how to answer that question..."

Beryl: "He has emotions..." Beryl answered for him,

Nagumo: "How can you know? You're not Ayanokouji..."

Ruby: "Pftt..!!"

Beryl just sighed and left the topic,

A defect that even his father recognized, but could do nothing about.

So behind the walls of a glorified man-made prodigy, lies a deep emptiness no one could understand but the boy himself. He didn't deem it as a necessity to survive in that small world, so he didn't strive to learn and feel those strange concepts. No, what good would it do? Plenty of children who had these concepts-- who had such hearts. Were ruthlessly punished, pressured, and left broken for being weak. For feeling weakness.