chapter two

★・・・・・・★

it had been about 3 days since i first spoke to Johnnie and we are becoming quite good friends, we'd either called or had a text conversation everyday and Tara had finally organised for all of us to meet up. me, Tara, Jake and Johnnie had planned to go to target and get all of the "halloween" flavoured alcohol we could find along with some home baking kits to try and get a couple videos out of our activities.

at about 11:30am i decided to start getting ready to meet up with everyone, i begun doing my makeup then hair then the hardest part of getting ready... what the fuck do i wear? meeting someone for the first time but also going out in public but also getting drunk but also cooking! i just sat on my bed and stared into my wardrobe for about 15 minutes trying to think about what clothes i owned. after this deep thought i ended up wearing a basic fucking outfit anyway, black top, black jeans and a black zip up... so creative!!

it was already 12:30pm and we'd arranged to meet at Johnnie and Jakes at 1pm so i got ready to leave my apartment as i had to also pick up Tara because she decided she didn't want to drive meaning i had to, i hate driving. i grabbed my keys and left, as i pulled up to Tara's i just started beeping my horn outside her house probably annoying the fuck out of anyone around but that's not my problem. she stumbled out her house yelling at me to "shut the fuck upp!" i just laughed at her. "hey Tars!" i yelled back "fuck sake Nova can't you just like text me when ur here?" i pretended to think about her question but replied bluntly with "no." then started the car and drove off.

Tara directed me to Jake and Johnnie's house and when we arrived i parked in the driveway secretly admiring Jake's tesla... rich bitch. "you excited to finally see your boyfriend?" Tara teased, we were barely friends i just shot her a disapproving look "don't start Tara." she just laughed and skipped up to the front door, repeatedly nocking it until Jake opened the door. "hey guys! come on in!" he said it this weird southern accent that i don't recall him having so i just politely smiled and gave a "thanks." while Tara was laughing at him.

we walked in and i looked around his living room/ kitchen area, it was decently furnished but you could tell only men lived here; no real colour scheme, the same beige walls from when they moved it, mismatched kitchen appliances it was awful but it could use some work.

too lost in my thought of how they could change their furniture i didn't realise that Tara and Jake had been having a whole conversation in front of me, making me also realise the southern accent was not real and now i just feel a bit stupid . "speaking of Johnnie," i tuned into what Tara was saying, "where is he?" Jake just shrugged and said "probably in his room," looked over at me, "Nova, upstairs, turn right, the room at the end of the hallway." he grinned at me, "why can't you get him? it's your house." i questioned, "because he's more likely to come out his room if you ask him to." i just accepted it and left the living room, i don't why but i feel the need to be quiet just because it's someone else house.

i quietly made my way upstairs following Jake's directions reaching Johnnie's door, gently knocked and waiting for a response, once i had confirmed i wasn't going to get one i just slowly opened the door to give him enough time to say something if he... you know... wasn't decent. luckily he was decent he just had his headphones on, at his desk facing away from the door, "Johnnie." i spoke to try and get his attention but i could hear his music blasting through his headphones, probably why he didn't hear us come in his house in the first place. "Johnnie." i spoke a bit louder but it was no use, there's no way he was going to hear me.

i walked over to him, quietly again for some reason and gently tapped his shoulder, as expected, he jumped and whipped his head round to look at me taking his headphones off at the same time, "hi." i spoke unsure of what to say now he was sat infront of me and i'd just made him jump out his skin. "Nova! hi!" he stood up and we shared a hug, he stood back but holding onto my shoulders and i looked up at him before the inevitable came put his mouth, "you're a lot smaller than i thought you'd be." fuck sake that's exactly what Jake said the first time i met him, i just looked at him completely unamused before we got yelled at to come downstairs.

Johnnie followed behind me as we made it back to the living room, "you took your time." Jake smirked at me, "'cause this bitch wouldn't answer the door." i punched Johnnie in the arm, "riiigghhhtttt." Jake said suspiciously. "anyway," Tara interrupted, "let's get moving shall we?" i grabbed my camera out my bag and Jake grabbed his car keys to take us all to Target.

★・・・・・・★

this story is probably gonna start of slow because i have no idea what storyline i'm doing :D any suggestions will be appreciated ->>