8| Pink Venom

Beginne am Anfang

I smiled at that.

"As much as I want to kill him, unnie....but what's the fun if we let him go so easily. Shouldn't he suffer twice as much as I did?"

Jennie sighed. I know she could not deny that.

"Okay then....I guess I have to put up with it. Seriously why the hell were we so dumb in our previous life to begin with?"

She rambled for a few more minutes while I listened, obviously agreeing with her views.

If we hadn't been so stupid in our previous life, none of these would have ever happened, and we would be able to live in peace.

The sound of footsteps brought us to reality, and we saw Jisoo unnie and Lisa enter.

"Everything happens for a reason, Jendeukie...." Jisoo unnie said as she settled herself on the couch just opposite to ours. "...if you didn't face hatred, you wouldn't know what love actually is."

As usual, Jisoo unnie was right. She was always right, no matter how hard she denied whenever we told that to her.

"Anyways Chaengie...." 

I looked at her.

"..your 'babe' is finally awake after his little dose of the Pink Venom."

Beside me, both Lisa and Jennie unnie snorted in unison.

"Is that so?" I looked towards Jennie unnie with a smile. "Then I guess you won't have to suffer anymore, unnie."

She smirked at me, and I got up from my seat.

"Okay guys, gotta go. Just don't start recording anything as there might be...err....sounds. Imma finish my business quick and join you soon."

All of them nodded. Lisa even came forward and hugged me.

"We are all there for you, Chaeng. Tell us of you need anything."

I smiled.

"I know Lisayah. I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pathetic hag was actually struggling when I entered the room

His hands were chained while he was standing...oops...swimming in a neck deep pool of the black liquid.

The one we lovingly call the Pink Venom.

Sweet to some, fatal to others.

And this time, it is the latter.

"Tsk tsk....look who is struggling now...." I slowly walked inside the pool. "You look so handsome with these chains, babe."

He visually looked terrified seeing me.

"Y...you?"

"Well surprise!"

"What...what do you want?"

I shrugged as if we were having just a casual conversation.

"Nothing. Just wanted to 'thank' you for loving me so much." I used my fingers to quote the word thank.

He started struggling again.

"Let...me....go...."

"No amount of tugging would make that chain come off you, honey." I walked towards him and squatted dangerously close to him. "Only I can take that off."

"Leave me alone. We have already broken up."

"Ooo...so fiesty. I like it so much babe." I gently ran my hand over the side of his face, the face which felt like it was sculpted by God himself now feels like a piece of trash between my arms.

He trembled under my touch.

"Do you know this is exactly how I felt when I was drowning in that bathtub after being depressed for days?"

"What do you mean?"

I smirked.

"I would now have so much fun to kill you, just like you killed me and left no crumbs."

Even though he was terrified, he managed to put on a brave facade.

"You....do you think the police won't know if I go missing? You will be arrested as well."

I laughed out loud. His confused face following that was really a sight to see.

"O babe....

...only those who are alive gets arrested, not the dead."

The next moment, his head was under the ocean of Pink Venom.

~Feelin' like a sinner

It's so fire with him I go boo, ooh

He said you look crazy

Thank you, baby

I owe it all to you

Got me all messed up

His love is my favourite

But you plus me

Sadly can be dangerous~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~