5. WINTON ACADEMY PT lll

A/N: Plz vote before you start reading🙏🏾

[Third Person/Lupine]

                    "Where am I?" Lupine's voice echoed in the darkness. Cold air and darkness surrounded him.

The wind trailed through the darkness, blowing through his hair.

"Who's there?" Lupine said instinctively. He felt a presence in the darkness. His eyes searched around, looking for who ever was there.

A few moments later a man with brown hair and forest green eyes walked out the darkness. The man's face was blurred, the only thing Lupine could see was his eyes, his hair and his mouth. The multiple rows of fangs that showed. The man mere presence sent a shiver down Lupine's spine.

"Who are you?" Lupine watched him warily, his body on guard and ready for a fight.

"Someone you know." He said in a nonchalant type of tone as his forest green eyes eyed Lupine hungrily. A smirk danced on the man's face.

"Who the fuck are you?" Lupine yelled, his eyes narrowed at me.

"Such disrespect." He chuckled lightly. "You'll find out who I am eventually, but for now it'd best if you just stay in the dark." And with those words he was gone. Leaving me in the cold darkness with only his evil laugh that echoed into the distance.

Lupine gasp awake, his eyes scanning the room frantically, trying to figure out where he was. Until the memories of the last few days came rushing back to him.

Lupine looked around the hospital room, before he slowly slide out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

He took care of his business, before taking a damp towel and using it to clean most of the sweat of his body.

Afterwards he walked back into the room, he walked towards the suitcase filled with things from home. Lupine pulled out a pair of black Nike joggers. A white Nike T-shirt and a pair of black socks, followed by his black and white slides, before heading towards the bed and sat down.

It was almost dawn, the sun was already rising on the horizon.

10 minutes later...

"Are you ready?" Vince spoke, his voice strong and stern. And the moment he stepped into the hospital room his presence was trying to force Lupine's body into submission.

But not matter how scared and cautious and untrustworthy Lupine was towards him, he wasn't gonna to submit for the sake of being safe or not being attacked.

It's not like he would feel the pain from being attacked anyways. If anything he would die from the boredom and the lack of pain he was going to feel when Vince killed him.

Lupine sighed, before nodding his head. He  stood from the bed, walk over and grabbing his suitcase before walk towards Vince. Lupine's eyes watching him as cautiously as ever. He didn't trust the man, He didn't trust no one for that matter. Especially after all the years of abuse he's been through. He might not have been able to feel it after the first time he was beaten, but he trusted his uncle and his aunt with his life at first. But after the first beating, after the pain and the trauma, that's when he stoped feeling pain and that's went he stoped trusting his aunt and uncle and anyone he didn't know or anyone who seemed suspicious.

Lupine rolled his suitcase behind him as he followed Vince to the elevator. They rode the elevator down to the first floor before getting off.

They walked slowly as they made their way outside. The moment Lupine stepped outside the cold fall air brushed pasted him.