Chapter Twenty-eight

Start from the beginning

Orvar leaned against a big rock while I sat on his lap, the water reaching up to his waist. We kissed for a good amount of time until I was deprived of oxygen and had to stop.

"Oh, I wanted to ask if Betsy has delivered already?" I asked, twirling my finger around the little bud of his dark-gray nipple. It grew stiffer the more I touched it.

"Not yet, but the woman is driving us mad about it." Orvar folded his hands around my thighs and caressed them, the water sloshing around us as he moved. "She says it's time for the stubborn shrimp to come out."

"Shrimp?" I chuckled. "Betsy seemed like a unique personality... But I really liked her when I talked to her. I think she's a bit like Amira but then a slightly more intense version."

"She liked you as well. During the breeding moon's dinner, she said you differed from the others. And that was a compliment."

"She said that?"

Usually, I wouldn't have taken such a comment as a compliment, because usually, people said it as an insult. But I believed Betsy meant well and I thought she was different too, and that was not an insult either.

"Hm," Orvar growled in agreement. "But I already knew you were the one I was going to pick, even before you set one foot in Asclan."

Now I was really intrigued. I let go of his nipple and looked at him. "How so?"

"Ever since I laid eyes on you, I wanted you."

I blushed. "I wish I could say the same, but you mostly just scared the shit out of me with your staring."

Orvar threw his head back and laughed.

"Don't laugh. I just didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what you were thinking. You were kind of intimidating."

"Impure thoughts," he replied, smirking. "Only impure thoughts..."

"Did I catch your eyes because of my hair?"

"M-hm. At first."

"And now?" I asked, caressing my fingers though his beard.

"Now, you could be bald and I'd still want you."

"Why?" I asked, wondering what he liked about me.

"I suppose I like different people too. I like how you think and want to know things to understand them. Yesterday, when I was in Borba, I wondered what kind of questions you would ask if you were there with me, and I found myself wondering why some mountains give charcoal and others iron ore. I'd never thought about that before."

"And why is that?"

"I have no fucking idea."

I giggled, then kissed him again. I wanted today to last forever.

Sadly, it couldn't.

"Ugh. I need to get dressed and read some before I have no answers when Mother interrogates me—which she will totally do."

Orvar let out a groaning whine when he let me crawl off his lap. He stood up as well and strode out of the water with those long legs. I shamelessly gaped at his body, realizing I had never properly seen his ass before. It was just as muscular as the rest of him, the cheeks round and bouncing as he walked.

He turned around and his front was just as enjoyable to look at. I let my eyes follow the glistening water drops that drizzled down his cock. From the long, veined shaft, they dripped down over the edge of that thick round ring and finally fell from the tip of his red round knob.

"Are you coming, woman?" Orvar asked, raising a brow. I might have just got caught.

"Y-yeah..."

***