The new assistant hummed and hurriedly walked out.

In the café, Mr. Zhang took out a thick paper envelope from his bag and handed it to the middle-aged man sitting opposite, with a calm face: "Give me something."

The middle-aged man smiled, took the paper envelope and counted it, then put it into his bag, and then took out a USB flash drive from his bag and said, "All the things you want are in it."

Mr. Zhang took the USB flash drive and said with a gloomy face, "Don't let me know that you have a backup there."

The middle-aged man sneered and laughed, "Don't worry, take people's money to eliminate disasters for others, I don't know the rules so much."

Mr. Zhang breathed a sigh of relief and sat motionless in his chair.

The middle-aged man took a big sip of coffee, got up with his bag and left.

After the middle-aged man left, Mr. Zhang threw the USB flash drive directly into the hot coffee cup. The uneasiness that has been pressing down in my heart has not dissipated.

Bai Yu is now on the rise in his career, and there must be no scandal!

So, he only hopes that this money will shut the mouth of this paparazzi now.

Outside the door, the middle-aged man took a sip, and scolded as he walked: "Just so much money want to seal Lao Tzu is mouth?" Give you faces! Phew, think beautifully!"

There was a stack of information in front of the man, and the information was full of people Bai Yu had come into contact with in the past ten years, "That's all?" The assistant said, "Yes." "

"Did you find out where the kid next to him came from?" The man held a lit cigar between his fingers, and the action of smoking was exactly the same as Bai Yu's.

"He is Young Master Bai's own son, but his mother is unknown." The assistant bowed his head and was respectful.

"What about the surname Song?"

The assistant continued: "The one who has an intimate relationship with Young Master Bai is Song Shirin of the Song family in Huacheng, the two were lovers five years ago, and then broke up due to private matters, and now the relationship is unknown, and it is initially inferred that it is in the warm period. "

The man's eyes were cold, "Lovers? "

The assistant's head was buried even lower, and he didn't even dare to speak, and he was short of breath, for fear of provoking the man.

The man said coldly, "Go down."

The assistant left in a hurry.

Opening the information in front of him again, the man flipped through it, and he still had a life after being away from home for ten years, should he say that Bai Yu had grown up, or should he say that he had learned badly.

The man's eyes narrowed slightly, Bai Yu was a child, maybe he left him because he thought it was fresh to raise a child, and he might have been tired of it for a few days, so he lost it.

But the one with the surname Song...

The man's fingertips trembled, the cigar was ash falling on the ashtray, the Song family was everyone, and Song Shirin was not a soft persimmon, this was difficult.

But no matter how difficult it is, when the time comes, the children who run away from the playful should also take their hearts and go home.

  *

After the premiere, Bai Yu came to the recording site of the tornado eradication, and after a while, he found that everyone's eyes had changed when they looked at him: Bai Yu was a movie café before, and now after his comeback, his focus has shifted to TV, and he has not been involved in variety shows, so his coffee position here is not high, and he will not receive too much attention at all.