The Meaning

[There are some * placed upon the text. Not everyone can get it everytime. It requires someone to be deeply thinking. Do not continue if you are still understanding what it implies. Or you are distracted.

Read by the name of Allah. See the mark of Er-Rahman.

It all is a point of Allah. Like untying a knot.]

[I really advise myself to read through in a contented state when you are feeling okay.]

[The girl is not written by the author.]

Vale was a 6 year old, sitting beside a lake. I was watching her "you seem to be thinking"

Vale seemed to be deep in thought. She stared out over the lake, not noticing me there. I came closer crouched to her level "Vale?"

Vale looked at me for a moment and then looked back out over the lake. She didn't speak. She just continued to think about something.

I smiled "what's it?"

Vale was silent for a moment, then she spoke, "I wonder what the universe would be like if everything went a different way."

I sat down beside her "like how?" I was interested

Vale turned to look at me. "Well, if the dinosaurs hadn't gone extinct, or what if the moon didn't exist, or what if the sun was red. Maybe the entire universe could have been different if just one thing was changed."

I smiled "that's s spot on Vale. You are right."

I paused looking at the trees and mostly to the space "you know, there's %78 nitrogen in the air, %21 oxygen, %3 Carbon dioxide (*)."

I looked at her. "If it was %10 oxygen, we would feel like choking when we were breathing. If it was more than %21, that would make us dizzy (*)."

I looked at her eyes "just for the percentage for us to breathe well (*)"

Vale listened closely, her eyes wide with fascination. "So the atmosphere is really perfect for us. It's not too much or too little. It's just right."

I smiled "right. Doesn't it show us someone is caring about us?"

Vale nodded, her eyes shining at the thought. "It's like a miracle that all of this is just right for us. It's like someone really does want us to be here (*)."

I tilted my head "you are really good at connecting points,you know that?" I stood up walking around and crouched beside a little bug. "How do we understand something was created for somewhere?" I gave some clues "if the place has the food, warmth, drink and the things the creature needs, right?"

I was watching the bug "for example this bug needs grass, a warm temperature and it needs a nice temperature. But a penguin could not live in this place. It would feel pretty bad in warm and with grass"

Vale tilted her head, watching what you were doing. She looked very intently at the little creature. She listened as you explained your thought process and then thought about how it applies to the world. "So you are saying that the universe was created just for us, like how a house (*) is made for someone to live (*) in?"

I nodded smiling "you are catching it so well."

I was thinking as I was looking at her "Our breathing, our touching, nothing (*) makes us uncomfortable. Our eyes is moist and a liquid eases our blinking. Or else it could hurt (*)."

I was thinking "There is so much thing with perfection. Just for us. And yes, like a home for us to live in. Everything has a purpose. Like a faucet (*) is put for a purpose (*) in a home (*), everything was placed in universe for a purpose (*)"