6. MEETING

[Third Person/Lupine]

Lupine and Kyle walked out onto the courtyard, where the rest of the students gathered for 6th period class. They had combat training. But the head trainer also wanted them to meet up outside in the inner courtyard for a discussion.

Lupine stood behind, Kyle. His gaze roam through the crowd, until his eyes landed on a familiar physique.

His tanned sun kissed skin looked absolutely divine. Even though it was cloudy and cold out, you could still see the beauty of his body. But that is one of the perks of being a supernatural creature.

Lupine gaze lingered on True's form, until the trainer started talking. His words drew Lupine's attention.

"Even though most of you know my name, I'm going to say it again this year since we have new students. Im head trainer, Mr. Lewis Skype. Now to talk about what we're gonna be doing today. So today, since we're still only in the first week of school. We're gonna just started off with a simple hand to hand combat, one on one training. I will pair you up with a partner and then we'll start the drills." Everyone gave a quick
'yes sir' before trainer Skype started calling names.

"I feel bad for who ever gets paired with True." A few of the other students said, as some gathered in a small gossip circle and whispered. Like True couldn't hear what was being said, they must be dumb. This was a supernatural academy, and most if not all supernaturals have super hearing, so why do they think he can't hear them.

"Yeah. He's amazingly good at hand to hand combat and has never lost. He's aggressive and never shows anyone mercy. I really hope I don't get paired with him. Plus he's really scary." The gossip about True just keeps going, but Lupine just toned it out and instead started listening to the trainer again.

"Kyle will be partnered with Drew."

"Jessa will be partnered with Stan."

"Sarah will be partnered with Joey."

"Nathan will be partnered with Ethan."

The list just keeps going until he finally got to Lupine's name. And you guys wouldn't believe who he got partnered with.

"Lupine and True will be partners. Everyone find you partners and start you warm ups, after a quick 10 minute warmup, line up in a straight line, side by side. I'll call you in pairs for you to give me a demonstration on, one on one, hand to hand combat.

10 minutes later...

[Third Person/Kyle]

"Kyle and Drew you're up first." Mr. Skype called Kyles name. The boy inwardly groaned. Knowing he was going to lose already.

He had absolutely no faith in himself winning.

Kyle walked until he was positioned right in front of Drew. Only a few feet was between them. They were in battle stances, as Mr. Skype counted down. They circled each other slowly.

"Go." Mr. Skype called out, and in that moment it took Drew only 5 seconds.

Five seconds later, Kyle was on his back and Drew had him in a head lock, a wicked smirk played on his face. Drew was cutting off his air way, Kyle's already pale face was turning colorless. Dark veins started to appear on his flawless skin. His lips started to turn a dark grey.

Kyle struggled to get out his grip, but it was practically impossible for someone like him. Someone who was half human, it is unheard of for a half blood to beat anyone at the ranks of beta or higher.

Kyle tried to elbow him in the chest and side, Kyle kicked and struggle, but it was futile.

"That's enough." Mr. Skype said, but Drew wasn't having it. His grip on Kyle only tightened. Kyle started to struggle hard to get free, his air way was starting to closing from the pressure. His body started to heat up and burn as the black veins spread throughout his body. His skin was as pale as the walking dead and was just about almost at his limit.