𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

With Ace class, They had a meeting to gather ideas on where they want to film for the class mission.

"Wow I can't believe I'm here" Minah said covering her mouth. "Yeah, this is crazy" Dohee added, to which the others can only nod in agreement.

They were all speechless because earlier Minah jokingly suggested that it would be nice to film at Jeju island for it's scenery.

Hearing this Y/n takes her phone out to make a phonecall, "You guys can pack now, we are leaving in about four hours" she said.

"Um... Where are we going?" Cera asked with a confused tone.  "To Jeju" Y/n answered.

They all reached the airport and was greeted by a flight stewardess guiding them to a private jet.

.

.

.

Finally landing on Jeju after about two hours of flying and another hour drive to the Airbnb there gonna be staying at.

Y/n claps her hands gathering there attention "Everyone we are given three days to film for the class mission, so let's do our best to finish early so we can relax and enjoy our time here" she said.

The next day they started filming at a old mansion located in a secluded forest like area. The filming went smoothly with Y/n making sure that everyone have enough screen time.

They sure are the Ace class as everyone was easy to work with and are very versatile dancers.

"Nice work everyone, we can continue filming the last part tomorrow" said the staff.

Everyone clapped in celebration, Y/n then takes the girls to a restaurant for dinner.  Baby sleek leaned back to the chair "Ah I'm so glad to be part of this class" she said.

The table was a full spread of different seafood dishes from grilled fish, streamed crabs and prawns and spicy stew.

On the second day, they filmed the last part of the video. With the filming done they went to the night market and went on a food trip trying various street food.

And for the third day Y/n woke them up early and takes them to an orange orchard which Jeju is pretty famous for.

In the end of the day everyone's luggage is filled with oranges and other trinkets they bought in the island.

.

.

.

"Aww" Audrey smiles and gives her a side hug, Y/n is currently giving out the souvenirs she bought to the girls Kristen and the girls thanked her for the gifts.

The moment was cut short as they all went to the fight zone as the staff said that filming's about to start.

Starting the evaluation for the video of each class. Everyone's eyes focus on the screen as the rookie class's video plays.

Rena really made sure that everyone is showcased in the video giving them some quick solo parts. as the video ends Rena stands up "I choose Buckey from Mannequeen as worst dancer"

Y/n tilts her head to the side confused hearing this, What worst dancer? She didn't get any news about picking a worst dancer.

Next video is Middle class directed by Yoonji and Waackxxxy. they're video seems to be shot on a cave,  Y/n claps seeing Audrey dancing in the middle for a few seconds. seems like for the middle class Yoonji and Waackxxxy took all of the screen time and Audrey was lucky enough to have a few seconds in the middle. With the video ending the two chose Kyma and Cheche from Bebe as worst dancer.

For the sub leaders, Latrice was lookin absolutely stunning. Mostly she is dancing in the middle, but the others are included in the frame none of them are excluded in each shot and they were also given some parts. Latrice then choose Redlic from Mannequeen for worst dancer.

Next up was the leader class video directed by Bada. the video starts with Bada getting of a motorcycle. Y/n feels her heart beat fasten when Bada did the lighter move and smirks at the camera, Y/n cheered for Kristen when her part comes on the screen. As the video ends, Bada chose Mina Myoung from Deep n dap as the worst dancer.

Last but not least the Ace class's video directed by Y/n plays (her outfit it at the top ^^^). The intro is a montage of them walking away from the beach with fireworks setting off then the video transition to the old mansion them dancing through the gigantic hallway.

"Wow what's with the quality"

"Where did they get the budget for this ?"

"Isn't that on Jeju !?"

Everyone had their own parts and screen time through out the video.  The video then ends with Y/n, the camera slowly zooming in her.

As the video ends, Daniel went in the middle of the fight zone "That was Ace class video mission Y/n I'm sure you didn't know about picking a member as the worst dancer right"  he said.

"Yes, I didn't get any news about that" Y/n replies with a wary tone

"That's because the Ace class is exempted from choosing a worst dancer because the selection is not complete with Lady bounce not having a representative to join Ace class" Daniel continue

Hearing this Y/n face lights up, she is glad she doesn't have to pick a worst dancer as everyone did really well in this mission.

After that, each crew starts to bombard their members who joined Ace class about the behind the scenes.

.

.

.

With Bebe

"What she took you guys to Jeju just like that!" Cheche exclaimed. Minah told them about the private jet and the activity's they did there.

"Wah... No wonder you were glowing when you went back" said Lusher.

"Now I know who to approach around here" Sowoen said with a joking tone earning a light smack from Tatter

Bada eyes glint hearing Minah's story about Y/n and the trip makes her wonder more. Maybe it's time for the promised dinner (date) Bada thoughts to herself, she then opens her phone and send Y/n a text.

.

.

.

Y/n is lounging on the couch with her phone. She opens her messages seeing one from Bada she instantly clicked it open.

________________________

Bada : Hello, are you free tomorrow ?

Y/n : Hello Bada, yes I'm free tomorrow (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Bada : Great, then I'll pick you up around seven  (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

________________________

Y/n almost threw her phone on the wall did she just agreed on a date, is it even a date ?

Surely Bada's only joking about going on a date right ???

(Unless.... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ )

Author note: Hello, my exam days coming up so I won't be able to start writing the next chapter until it's finished  ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ

Anyways thank you for reading, see you on the next chapter (⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡