𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕

'holy shit. Holy shit!' today is the day. The emails are being sent out today. I'm so scared right now, I'm quite literally shaking. I got out of bed, and went into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I almost screamed. "omg why do I look like that? ewwww" I said as I quickly go to wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and do my makeup. After all that I walk over to my closet and look for a good outfit for today.

*a/n: feel free to change it!!*

After getting changed, I went downstairs to see my brother and sister were both awake. "good morning!" I cheerfully said as I sat down at the table for breakfast.
"Someone is happy today" Grace pointed out before she shoved a bite of pancake into her mouth. I smiled as I began to devour my breakfast, too excited to take my time.
     "of course I am! The emails come out today" I grabbed my plate and brought it to the kitchen. "Have you heard from mom lately, she said she would text me yesterday, but she didn't" I asked as I entered the dining room again. They both shook their heads and that's all I need. I frowned a little bit, but then I just shook it off and went to the living room. I opened my computer and hoped the email would already be there, but it wasn't, I mean it's only 10:30 so I shouldn't really expect it to. Suddenly my phone started to buzz, I picked up the phone and saw that Leah was FaceTiming me so I picked up. I could tell she was clearly nervous.
    "Girl, I'm so scared! I'm about to shit myself" she said in a quick breath. I blinked at her as I tried to comprehend what she had just rapped to me.
    "Ok first let's take a breather, then you can repeat what you just said, cause I'm lost as fuck" I smiled innocently at her as she playfully glared at me. I just shrugged "okay you can speak to me when you are ready" I glanced over at my computer to make sure I didn't miss anything yet. 'Still no email." I thought when Leah finally decided to talk to me again.
    "I said I was scared, you dumb dumb" she crossed her arms over her chest as she laid back on her bed. She let out a loud groan.
   "They said they won't be released until like 12" she fake cried as she sat back up. "Which is in forever." She pouted like a child who didn't get a cookie.
   "Come on, it's only in like a hour and a half" I said as I shrugged. I paused as shot up off of the couch. "Holy shit! It's only a hour and a half!" I sat back down as I nervously ran my fingers through my hair.
   "Do you want to meet up so we can open it together? cause my parents aren't home and I'll have no one to actually celebrate with" she frowned a little as she looked at me with pleading eyes. 'She just wants to see Sam again' you glared at her before nodding.
   "Yeah, you can come over here" I smiled and she thanked me quickly before she hung up. "Sammmm~ Your girlfriend is coming over~" I teased him as I walked into the dining room where he was solving a puzzle with Grace. "Her parents aren't home, soo I said she could come over so we can check if we both got an email or not" I smiled and walked up to my room to make sure it was at least a little clean. Which it was good enough, Leah never really cared if rooms were clean or dirty, we would have fun either way.
   She got here after about 45 minutes, so we only had like another 45 minutes, so we had time. We decided to get pizza, to eat, only if we both get it. We sat on my bed as we both were freaking out. "We got it, we are so getting that email!" I said as I try to cheer us up but it only ended with me saying something very stupid causing Leah to slap my arm.
    "Don't say that!" She yelled at me when we hear my timer go off. "Oh shit, it's happening! It's happening!" She yelled and we could hear my brother and sister storming up the stairs.
     "Wait! Wait don't open it yet! I want to film this!" Grace held out a hand as she got out her phone. She pressed record and we opened our computers hesitantly. I closed my eyes not ready to open them yet. I took a deep breath before I opened my eyes to see an email. The email. The email I've been waiting to get for 2 weeks.
   I stared at my computer in shock. Then over at Leah's, her email was empty. She didn't get an email. I brought her into a tight hug as we both cried. "I'm sorry" I whispered into her ear, as I felt really really bad. We pulled away from the hug and tears continued to fall from eyes.
   "Wait hold up" my brother spoke as he refreshed her computer, then the email popped up and we both squealed in excitement.
   "We did it! We really did it!" I exclaimed as I hugged her again, but this one was out of happiness not sadness. I was crying again, but they were happy tears so it was fine.
   After a good 2 minute hug we let go and decided to read the emails.

—————————————————————
  Dear Y/n L/n,

     Good afternoon Miss L/n, this is the director of Percy Jackson and I would like to invite you to play our female and lead love interest, Aurora Miller, in our movie. We have planned to fly out all of the cast members on the 26th of this month. You along with the other cast members that live in LA, with be flying in first class together so you all arrive at the same time. I will be waiting to meet you there. Have a safe flight and I hope you enjoy this experience, because it is truly amazing.

    From
    Your new director, Rick.

—————————————————————

   I read out loud to the room as my smile brightened. I looked up at my siblings and sprang off of the bed and hugged them. I then sat down and let Leah read her email. She will be playing Annabeth Chase, the best friend of Aurora. I was beyond excited and I could wait for the 26th, which was in 2 days. So I better start packing.
   But first we need to celebrate. So we did. We had pizza, we drank soda, we had cake, we watched movies, and of course Leah stayed over for the night.

yay!!! You finally got the email! And you have the lead role plus you already have a friend on set! Anyway I'm already thankful for the few reads I have thank you guys!! ~ author