𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

I let out a quiet sigh 'I got this' I kept telling myself as the line began to grow shorter and shorter every few minutes. 'You've done this so many times before, why are you nervous now?!' I mentally yelled at myself. I've auditioned for so many other shows and movies, why would this one be any different?
     After a hour I was next. I was next. I started to panic again and I leant against the wall for support because I felt as if I would fall backwards at any moment.
    "Y/n L/n" one of the judges called me from inside the room, I took one last deep breath before I pushed myself off of the wall, and into the room. I instantly saw the four judges sitting at their seats, with their papers and pens, their faces as solemn as soldiers.
'oh god...' I thought to myself as I walked up on the stage, where I stood. Waiting. Waiting for my once confident self to come back and nail this audition, but of course that took a few.. awkward moments of silence before I started.
"That was so terrible" I muttered to myself as I walked out of the auditioning room, and into the common room where everyone else who auditioned was sitting anxiously waiting for the judges come out to tell them who made it or not.
There were girls and boys here, most of them my age, though some of them were younger, some older. I sat next to a brunette haired girl, I took a quick peek at her name tag and it read, Leah Jeffries. 'What a pretty name' I thought to myself before turning my attention back to scanning the rest of the people here.
      I didn't really find anyone else that perked my interest so I looked back at Leah and decided maybe I could make a friend while we wait.
     "hey" I smiled awkwardly at Leah as she probably noticed me staring at her, creepy I know.
     "Hi" she responded with a small smile, and I could tell she was taking in my looks, how I was dressed, my name, quite literally everything about me.
      "Um I'm Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you" I gave her a more pleasant smile this time as I introduced myself, I held out my hand for her to shake it. Which she gladly did.
     "Nice to meet you Y/n. So what character did you audition for?" she asked as she let go of my hand.
     "I auditioned for Aurora Miller, probably just like almost every other girl here" I laughed slightly as I assumed she did as well.
    "Well you're not wrong there, but I didn't audition for Aurora's role, I actually auditioned for Annabeth" she laughed as well, and that's when I saw here dimples, they make her look a lot younger.
Maybe we can be best friends in the movie if we both get the character we auditioned for, that would be fun, I mean we are getting along great so far, so we are already halfway there. "Can I have your phone number, so we can keep in touch? You seem fun to hang out with" I smile as I hold out my phone to her. She laughed and typed in her number, and named her contact. "Leah💕" I smiled at her. "Thanks, I'll definitely text you later" I told as I put my phone back in my pocket.
The judges along with the director of the movie came out to announce that we will get an update,on who made it or not, in a few weeks. They said that if we get an email we have been chosen to be in the movie, but you might not get the character you wanted. They said any other details would be included in the email as well. All of a sudden I got nervous again, I started to ask myself stupid questions like 'will I get an email?' or 'what character will I get?'. I shook it off as I noticed everyone else leaving the building, so I quickly followed after them.
Once I got outside, I rushed over to my brother's car and got into the back seat. "Hey Sam, Hey Grace" I greeted both my brother and sister.
"Hey Y/n" they replied as, Sam began to drive back home.
"How did the audition go?" Grace asked as she turned around to face me, she had her normal bright smile on.
"I think I blew it! I was so nervous, and I've never been nervous for an audition!" I ranted as I crossed my arms over my chest and poured.
"You'll be fine" Grace reached over and ruffled my hair. I smile at her and open up my phone. "Did you make any friends at least, get to know some of your possible new cast mates?"
"I did actually, I meet this girl named Leah, she really nice... and she's pretty too! I think she'll be perfect for you Sam~" I teased him and I saw him glare at me through the mirror and I blew him a kiss. "She's about your guy's age anyway" I smiled and turned on my phone to text her.

Leah💕

y/n: hey girl!!

Leah💕: heyyy, did you get
home yet?

y/n: no not yet:(
anyway I'm so nervous
for the result

Leah💕: omg same!!
it's stressing me out
Y/n: just got home :)
but I have to go do chores
save meeee 😭

Leah💕: girl, I wish I could
have funnnn!!!
byeeeee

I got out of the car and headed inside, I took off my coat and hung it up in the closet. I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat before I go clean my room and my bathroom.
I didn't see anything that I liked, so I wrote a note to Sam and Grace that I was going to the store to get some food, and to text me if they could think of anything they needed.
I put my coat back on and started walking to the grocery store, which was only like a mile and a half away, and besides I like to walk. I love to just take in all the fresh air and watch as people live their lives, hopefully it doesn't seem creepy.
I made it to the store and grabbed a basket, after wiping my shoes on the black rug that was in front of the door. I slowly started to walk around the store looking for anything appealing. I found the aisle with the ramen noodles. I smiled happily to myself, but unfortunately I ran into someone.
"oh! I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized as I stood and dusted myself off. I held out a hand to help the boy off of the floor. While I was waiting for him to take my hand, I took in his appearance. He was wearing a hat, I could see he had blonde, curly hair. He was wearing grey sweatshirt and black pants. He finally took my hand and allowed me to help him up.
"Watch where you're going next time" you muttered as he walked by me. 'damn, what a dick' I thought, he was clearly in a bad mood so I shook off the whole situation and continued my shopping. 'hopefully I don't see him again' I thought to myself after a few minutes of thinking about the boy.

heyyyyy guys! That was the first chapter! I hope you like it, I'm pretty sure you guys know who you bumped into but it might not be who you think ;) ~ author