End of sophomore year

Ara Pov:

It was Friday the last day of Sophomore year I was wondering what I was going to cook for family game night since it is friday."Hey Arabella" I hear Caroline and Bonnie say "Hey guys" I respond back to them " What are you doing tonight" Caroline Asked "I have family game night tonight so no i will not be going" I replied already know what she was going to ask "Oh come on it the end of the year party everyone is going" Care said " yeah come on you have to go with us it will be fun" added Bonnie "You guys know I won't come besides it family game night" I say has we arrive at the parking lot only to see J.J.at my car waiting for me "Fine them see you later Ara" The girls say with a frown on their faces as they leave. " Are they asking you to go the party with them again" J.J. asked "Yup but I'am not going I prefer to say with you mom and dad" "Alright let's get going". We get in to my car and drive home.

Her car:

Ara pov:On the way home Jeremy and I talk about everything and anything

Ara pov:
On the way home Jeremy and I talk about everything and anything. After I told him about me being a witch and partly vampire we been closer the ever, Elena however still doesn't know and the reason why is because she can't keep her trap shut, I feel bad but she can't be trusted. As we get home our favorite song finishes "You know you still can't sing" I say " neither can you so don't be judging" JJ says. We get out of the car while laughing and entering the house "MOM DAD WE'RE HOME" JJ and I yell out. As soon as we finish saying that our parents come towards and hug both of us, " Hey how was your day" they ask " It was good" we both answered back "Where's Elena" I asked " Oh she said she was going to stay after school" Mom said " Oh ok" I said not completely trusting what Elena told mom. Dad and Mom walk back into the living room while J.J. walked into his room and I walked into mine.

Her room:

(Something like that)

Ara pov:

I sigh as I walk into my bedroom and lay down on my bead and think about my day. It was a good day apart from the dirty glares and glances Elena gave me every time she was near me, but as always I ignored her. I close my eyes and i get glances of blue and brown eyes. Might I add the most beautiful blue and brown eyes I have ever seen. I woke up with a gasp * I guess I fell asleep* I thought to myself. I looked at the time and it was 4:30 I slept for 2 hours just dreaming of the beautiful eyes. I walk down stairs while rubbing my eyes and almost tripping to the last 2 steps " Oh shit" I say while grabbing the rail and looking back because i hear laughing, its JJ looking at me a laughing " Yeah, yeah zip it or else I won't make your favorite wings" As I say that Jeremy immediately shut up "Ok fine ill stop just please make the wings" He begs. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen to start making the wings.