Chapter 6

Arabella's Pov:

 I felt this sharp pain on my chest, near my heart it felt as if some one was digging in my chest with a knife over and over again. I felt someone hug me from behind, the arms of the person were small and skinny so I already knew it was J.J. Dad picked me up and took me to my bedroom. Mom asked dad to leave so she could check what it was. Mother picked up my shirt and gasped. 

Miranda pov: 

I couldn't believe my eyes, my princess, my baby, my little Miracle had tattoos surrounding her heart. One was that of a raven, the other was a baseball bat. I couldn't believe what i had just seen so I told ara to put her shirt back on and I hugged her, 3 minutes later there was a knock and we heard a gray ask if he could come in  and I said yes.  I heard Arabella ask " what was it mommy" I took a deep breath and explained to both arabella and grayson. 

Grayson pov:

Grayson pov:

I could bear to hear that my little angel had gotten tattoos out of no wear especially that one is a baseball bat. Like who would make a bat the thing they are represented as. Anyway, I think I know what the tattoos means but we should probably go to sheila bennett since she is a witch. 

3rd pov: 

Somewhere around the world 2 people cried out in pain. One with jet black hair and the bluest of eyes, the other with beautiful brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. They both looked towards their chest, to them it had felt as if they were being stabbed with a wooden stake over and over again. Luckly, they were at home so they took off their shirt and their was a tattoo of a snake and a rose 

 Luckly, they were at home so they took off their shirt and their was a tattoo of a snake and a rose 

A/N: I am pretty sure you guys already know who they are, So let us believe that he was never daggered and is not in a coffin. He ran away just in time.

D.B. 🐍