2

Training the next morning was nothing different. Hinata was all nice to me again. I ignored him. He didn't get the hint. He asked me to set to him. I told him to ask Sugawara-san. When we got told to partner, he asked to partner w me and I went with Asahi-san. Senpai seemed a bit worried or scared maybe to partner with me, but he did it. I think Sugawara-san and Daichi-san could tell something was wrong, because they pulled me aside and asked if I was ok. I told them I was fine.

As soon as training had ended and I changed into my uniform, I walked out of the changing room, leaving Hinata, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima behind. Normally we all walk to class together seeing as we are all on the same floor, even if the walking was more me and Hinata arguing and Yamaguchi having to listen to tsukishima shit talk Hinata and I being annoying while arguing.

----------------------------------

Normally when training ends, Kageyama always gets changed first. But he waits for Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and I to change, then we all walk together. But today he just walked off. He's been doing it all training. Yamaguchi said something to him, saying something like about how good his set was or something and kageyama nodded to show appreciation, but then when I complemented him, or I asked to partner up, or I asked him to set, he ignored me. What did I do. I'm so confused.

When walking to class, Tsukishima made jabs at me about how short I am or something, but I wasn't paying attention because all I could think about was Kageyama. He was mad. He's never that mad at me.

"Hey, Yamaguchi," I said looking up at the taller boy.
"Mm?" Yamaguchi replied
"Did... Did kageyama seem mad at me..?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. Yamaguchi looked away too, probably trying to remember
"Well, from what I saw, he didn't wanna partner with you like normal. Or set to u. So probably. You may just wanna check on him, cuz maybe hes going through something and he is ignoring people. Tsukki does that to me sometimes when hes in a mood." Yamaguchi replied, getting a side eye from Tsukishima.
I sighed, "But he spoke to everyone on the team and he argued with Tsukishima, but when I said something to hopefully get him annoyed and actually talk to me, he ignored me. What did I do..?"
Yamaguchi looked back down at me,"just ask him what's wrong."

I said goodbye to the tallass love birds and walked off to my class. I decided that I would talk to him or text him after school

HELLO THERE, SRY CHAPTER IS SHORT ITS OK THO BECAUSE I SAID SO. MAYBE NEW CHAPTERS IDK THIS ONE WAS LJKD NEAY 500 WORDS WOOPSIES ANYWAYS IF THIS ACTUALLY GAINS ATTRACTION I MIGHT WRITE MORE CHAPTERS HAVE A GOOD DAY