"Oh kari! Wassup!" He exclaimed, sliding down quickly, and this time Dakari caught him.

"Wassup lil man, watchu out here doin?" He hoisted him up on his hip, with caden placed on his forearm.

"Me and my sister was just playing." He stated matter of factly while honesty looked at them with a smile on her face.

"Where you coming from?" Honesty asked him.

After Sunday when she broke down in his arms for what felt like a hour, they officially made amends after he apologized once again for his behavior towards her.

He realized it wasn't right to be mad at someone for their happiness, but it just originally rubbed him the wrong way because she wasn't happy with him.

He just had to realize that they were done, and would probably never be together. It took him a while but he had finally accepted it.

After that, he put his ill feeling to the side and they were getting along better again. It was like having his bestfriend back again and he loved it.

After thinking about it, raising a child with his bestfriend didn't sound to bad. He just hoped they could get that bond back because they were friends before anything.

They had finally exchanged numbers after his slip up when he didn't show up and she waited for him. He didn't want anything like that to happen again.

Now, all Dakari was focused on was when would they be informing people-including the kids. He was actually scared, he couldn't lie about that, which was why he wasn't rushing honesty at all.

"I had came outside to smoke a blunt on the porch cause my moms be trippin bout smokin in her house, and I seen y'all over here." He explained with a shrug still holding caden to his side.

"Oh okay, I didn't know you smoked." She retorted, bringing her hand up to scratch above her eyebrow.

As always he took his time to assess the girl, she was wearing a knitted cropped gothic sweater that consisted of gray and black, a black cargo mini skirt that stopped above her mid thigh, and her black canvas jordan retro fours that consisted of black, gray, and a hint of white.

"Yeah, started the summer I was fifteen." He answered watching her frown since that was a little after she left, "You fresh jit, y'all finna go somewhere?" He changed the subject looking at caden seeing he was dressed nicely.

"Yeah, I wanted to take him somewhere after the park. I been focusing on asia more lately with everything going on so I just figured he needed a little one on one time too." She held her arms across her exposed stomach.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, you can put my name on her visitors list?" He questioned. Usually he wouldn't need that, but it was a children's hospital so precautions were took way more seriously.

Honesty began smiling, "Yeah of course." She told him flipping her hair over her shoulder. She had her braids in a half up half down style with a swoop, and her ears donned diamond studs on both sides.

"You gonna go see my sister kari?" Caden tilted his head, bringing his attention onto him. A chuckle emerged from kari at caden.

Caden was always on top of things, he knew everything he wanted to know. If he didn't, he was going to ask you until he did.

"Yeah, can I do dat?" He questioned playfully jerking his head back, and caden laughed at his face, throwing his head back.