Flashback.

September 28th, 2015.

Today was me and Lou's anniversary! I was so excited! I had all the boys over helping me set up. Balloon in the entry way, flowers on the walkway to the living room and candles lit.

But we waited and waited but he never came.

"Haz I'm sure he'll be here in a minute" Niall says.

I smile at him. "Yeah probably"

Right on cue the door lock turns and Louis enters.

"Suprise!" The boys and I shot out from hiding.

"Happy anniversary you two!" Liam says.

Louis doesn't look right.

"Lou what's wrong?" I ask.

"Don't ask as if you care Harry" he says his words cold. I frown not knowing what I had done.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh you just thought you would get away with it huh? Well you're pretty dumb Harry. Cheating on me, really? He accuses.

I look at him in shock.

"L-Lou what? I would never!" I say tears brimming on my eyes.

"Oh save your stupid worthless words for someone else Harry, we are done, I'll be packing my shit and leaving" he says and I fully start crying now.

He walks to the room and I can hear him start rummaging through stuff.

"Really Harry? Cheating on Louis? That really low I thought you were better than this." Liam says. I just look at him not knowing what to say, it wasn't true!!I would never do that!

Niall looks at me with a sad face.

"Harry I don't know if I can hang around a cheater" and that was that. I just lost everyone in the span of 5 minutes. The love of my life. My friend and best friend. For something I didn't even do.

October 30th, 2015.

The days were hard and the nights were even harder. I went to interviews but didn't talk unless spoken to. All the boys sat on the couch and would force me to take the floor. We were currently on the James cordon show.

"So Harry, what's your love life like?" James questions not knowing what's happened between Louis and I.

"Nothing new James. Nothing new"

I hear a scoff and I look up to find Louis looking at me.

"Yeah James he's a liar, didn't Harry tell you? He's got everyone throwing themself at him and he LOVES it" you could hear the anger behind Louis words.

Harry's heart breaks into pieces once again. Why did no one believe him? He didn't do anything.
And these past few weeks Harry has made up his mind about something, he can't do it anymore.

Harry gets up.

"Hello people, my sincerest apologies to anyone I'm about to hurt doing this, and it's not easy for me to say, but One Direction are going on an 18 month hiatus. Thank you."

The boys were shocked they never knew about this. James was horrified it happened on his show.

Harry gets up and goes off set with the boys following hot on his trail.

"Harry what the fuck was that?" Liam says clearly pissed.

"It is what it is. I'm sick of this." Harry said holding himself from crying.

"SICK OF WHAT? You did this to yourself" Louis says.

"I used to have 3 best friends and a boyfriend but now I don't have any. I'm sick of this. I'll be talking to Simon tonight." Harry says matter of factly.

"Harry please, please don't do this" Niall says clearly upset. But he had no right to be upset. Why was he upset? They had treated Harry like shit for over over a month and he was done.

November 1st, 2015.

Today the boys signed the contact to terminate the band for 18 months.

However in the contact it stated, that when Simon was ready for the to come back, they have to come back immediately to the band, they even included Zayn.

Harry signed and left.

And that's where that leaves us today.