I Think I Might Stay

-Vi's POV-

The bright light started to fade away and my vision cleared up as I looked all around me. 'Im I... No it can't be?' I start walking around the room blinking on my eyes almost on repeat, thinking I'd wake up like I'm in a dream inside a dream.

I went and picked up a sculpture that was on the bookshelf in the corner of the room, it's three dolphins swimming in waves with one of the dolphins'fins chipped. I remember how I was in so much trouble when i picked it up looking at it and 'playing' with it. I smiled at the memory when a sudden voice startled me.

"Hi, baby girl."

The voice causing me to almost drop the sculpture, sit it back on the shelf and start turning around towards the direction the voice came from thinking 'That.... That voice I swear I'd never hear it again.' .

"Grams?" I question as I see her in her rocking chair on the other corner of the room.

"Yeah baby, it's me." She replied sweetly.

I ran over to hug her, probably tighter then I ever had before. "I'm sorry Grams! Gosh I am so so sorry!"

"Hey hey hey, stop that. Now look at me." She said pulling me off of her making me look at her with tears in my eyes. "None of anything that happened is your fault."

"B-but I should have noticed you were...... I should have at least called the cops when you..."

"You were young baby. You shouldn't even been in that situation. I'M sorry I did that to you!" She had cut me off and she pulled me into another embrace.

-Clem's POV-

Louis some how got me to agree to go McDonald's today. If I didn't agree he'd say something like 'You need some fresh air or something Clem. You've been in this hospital for three days.' He wouldn't have let it go so I said I'd go to get food as long as we went straight back. We did exactly that we was on our way walking into the main lobby, when I noticed something looking up at Vi's window.

"Louis look!" I basically yelled at him, hitting his shoulder.

"FUCK!!" He bluntly yelled and started running.

I ran and followed after him until we got to Vi's room. We basically barged in and I spotted Minnie going through Vi's stuff in her closet.

"The FUCK you think your doing!"

"Oh me? I just come to check on 'your' girlfriend." Minnie said finger quoting 'your'.

"Well then sense your done. Please do let the door hit your ass on the way out." Louis told Minnie nicely, using the kill them with kindness method.

After she left Lou and I sat in our usual spots, calming our selfs down. We pulled out our meals from McDonald's and start eating, Lou leans over grabbing the t.v. remote.

"I'm honestly getting tired of impractical jokers. I know Vi would disagree but I know something else that's on right now that she'll like." Lou says proceeding to look through the channels. "Have you seen 'What we do in the shadows?' Clemster?"

"No? What is it?"

"Well in short it's a vampire comedy show. I'll just let you watch it first annnnnd then I what to see if you know Violet as much as I think you do. I want you to tell me what Vi's favorite character is!"

"Ok sounds fun let's go!"

Soon as the episode finished and went to commercial Lou asked who I thought it was. Apparently I was right, it's Nadjha. I was actually pretty proud of myself though I just went with my gut feeling.

"Vi loves her so much she wants to fuck slash be her." Lou laughs.

"Oh so I have some competition." I laughed with him.

"Maybe?! Ohh what about ships? Do you have a ship yet?!"

"Oh yeah totally Nandor X Guillermo!!"

-Vi's POV-

Grams and I sat here for hours just talking. I told her about everything with dad, mom, Louis, me, and even Clementine. I just wanted to talk with her forever.

"Baby girl I'm sorry you've gone through all of that, but at least you have some people you still can call family." Grams spoke as I simply smiled and nodded in response. "But baby I know they are missing you and I think it's time for you to get back to them."

"But Grams I..... I want to be with you."

"Oh baby girl, I will always be with you. I will be with you till your vary last breath and even after."

"I-uh I..."

"Baby! You don't want to leave your best friend and girlfriend out there waiting for you to much longer do you.... listen."

"What?"

"Baby just focus on the voices other than yours and my own."

I did as I was told and focused my ears and I heard them. The sound so worried and exhausted but yet I smiled, hearing them 'mainly' Louis comfort each other.

"Louis?" Clem's voice echoes

"What is it Clementine?" Louis's voice echoes as well.

"What do I do if she doesn't wake up?"

"Clem.... As much as I want to keep saying that she'll wake up and that I know she will. I know there's a small chance she....... Id break. ....... but I know I'll have you and Vivian as well as everyone else to share that grief with. It's may not be what you want to hear but just think at least we'll have each other."

I begin to have tears rolling down my face, starting to feel a little guilty and selfish that I'd want to stay here. I have people out there Lou, Clem and my mom and the crew I can't be selfish I need to go back, I just need to.

"Ok Grams, I understand now." I go and pull her into one last embrace. "I love you Grams, so much."

"I love you too baby girl. You'll see me again I promise. Just go ahead and follow your friends voice, I'll be watching."

I smiled and nodded my response, then again do as I was told. I walk toward the voices and I keep walking until I see another bright light this one faded more quicker than the last. As the light faded in my eyes once again focused on my surroundings, I see Clem and Louis standing right above me.

"Vi you're awake!"Clem spoke in excitement.

"About time there girly, had us worried." Louis said in a joking and relief manner.

(I kind of got a little emotional just writing it so I hope you guys really enjoyed this one. There's a lot more to come just not enough time in this crazy adult life to sit and write it all down. I promise to try to keep posting more. Just like I said I'm not going to be as frequently, but I promise this story is going to keep moving as long as I'm alive!! I love you all and thank you for the positivity ,cuz honestly that's what helps me keep going!!!! 🖤🦇🖤)