III

"It's like I've been hypn•tized."

Alexis pov
Damn I'm regreting ever doing this shit and all because of that mf jonii, I mean I didn't even do shit bruh.

"Honey are you ok you stressed out, are you stressed out?, are you hur-"

"Baby stop it your stressing her out by asking all those questions." My dad said leaning on the door frame.

"Im sorry I just wanna know if you're okay and I made your favourite."
My mom is the sweetest person I know she so soft spoken and kind, my dad on the other hand he's a hulk that nigga got muscles.
"I'm fine mama I'm just gonna eat and probably watch a movie downstairs."
"Okay well me and dad are going out for tonight we'll be back by thursday remember if you need anything just call okay I love you bye."
"I love you too mama."

Thank god, I can relieve some stress, I heard my phone buzz, it's probably di.

Nah this ain't di it's an unknown number and by the looks of it they sent 10 pics I hope it ain't some gore shit,what if it is are what if its like one of dem movies where someone is stalking and shit man fuck it, OPEN WTF, well this definitely ain't gore it was somebody's nudes ngl she gotta nice ass boby with an rose tattoo in her thigh.
It wouldn't be bad if I just get one bust right?

Diana's pov
"So jonii is into some kinky shit, if she like you she gon bother you I mean like really bother u, she wants to get a reaction out off you that's why she was bothering alexis cause she would get angry at her and cuss." I explained to lu as promised, her face softened a little.

"Weird kink but ight come cuddle with me I'm tired." She had the cutest puppy dog eyes ever i couldn't say no.

"Good night mama." Just like that she was out like a light.

*Next morning at school*
Alexis pov
"If you had passed me the ball she wouldn't have gotten the shot you idiot." Man she was getting on my nerves.

"Alright Alright, listen we have a game next month and if y'all keep on fighting with each other you won't be able to get along this shit involves team work,so take the rest of the day off and when y'all comeback tomorrow be ready now get outta my sight." Coach practically shouted at us.

While everybody just got their shit and got out of here I want to shower,I mean peace and quiet.

God this feels like heaven the water ain't too hot and it ain't too cold it's just right, I stood under the water and let hit my back and shoulders.

"You want some company lexis?"
I turned around only to come face to face with jonii.....naked.

________________________________
Happy New Years y'all I know it's a little,sorry😅
As always excuse my mistakes and I hope yall enjoy reading my book so far:))