"I don't like that look in your eyes Yumi..." he said while hitting his back into a tree. My eyes glimmered with joy as I figured out what all of this was. To purposely get each other to fight was only a disguise. The real meaning of the 3 bells was to get us to work with each other. If we were weak, we had to survive no matter what. That meant we had to work together.

"Sasuke!" He looked at me with a questioning look. I viciously smiled at him and that made him sigh.

"Spit it out what is it." I grinned, he knew me too well!

"Why do you think Kakashi gave us 3 bells instead of 4 for each one of us?"

"I thought it was to make sure we're strong enough to handle the mentality of the possibility of being backstabbed while fighting a strong opponent."

"Could be but, think about it. This is just a test he has plenty of time to teach the basics before we even think about being backstabbed." He looked deep in thought but not before long he shot up and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I don't know." I deadpanned as I looked at him with a 'Are you for real' look and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Look the only thing that could be possible is-" he paused for a second. "..is teamwork?" I smirked at him as I nodded my head.

"Finally. Now listen I have a plan for this-" but Sasuke paused me.

"Who said I'm working with you?"

Kakashi's POV:

Naruto's trapped, Sakura's out, now where are those rascals? The Hokage and Iruka made such a huge deal out of this team but as I already guessed they're the same aren't they? Man, why can't there just be some actual smart ninjas who can understand why there's one less bell?

Walking around as I read my book, I heard rustles in the bushes and quickly flash-stepped behind it to see Sasuke staring at where I was just standing in shock. I sighed and quickly threw a rope around him and gave a chop to his neck to make him pass out. Or at least I thought, he poofed and was substituted with a log as the real Sasuke jumped out of the tree smirking.

"You finally appear, Kakashi," he said.

"Now now you should add the sensei." I quickly dodged his punch as I sighed and picked up the book I had dropped while trying to flash step. I opened it up and I realized there was a steamy part that was coming up. I continuously dodged his attacks but had to stop reading to counter his fireball attack. I whistled at the size.

"That's pretty big for your age." Sasuke gave no response and kicked the right of me however, I grabbed ahold of his leg. He wasn't surprised and turned his body so he could punch an open spot on my head but that too was caught by my other hand. The book was on the ground and I was getting annoyed at the interruption I kept getting and was about to kick him when a clone of his came out of nowhere and grabbed my legs.

"What the-" I said. I quickly let go of Sasuke to stop his clone from grabbing my bells and was surprised to hear the dingle of a bell indicating that he had touched it.

"Impressive.." I said as I picked up my book and dusted myself off. I should put this away, this is getting interesting. "I guess the Uchiha being strong wasn't a lie after all." I could see the brat smirk from that comment and I laughed a little at this. Boy was he full of himself.

"But not strong enough Sasuke." I quickly threw shurikens at him which he countered with his kunai and I quickly dived in to throw a punch. Sasuke acted quickly kicking my arm away while doing backflips and landing a bit further away from where he was. He threw another fireball jutsu which I countered with the same. Sasuke tched as he grabbed Shurikens to throw at me and I jumped away. What was this guy thinking? He's going to waste all his chakra using this amount of jutsus.