𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

"I feel like I'm sixteen again and back in the phase of trying to show everyone that I like women." She laughs as Tatum sits at the counter. It was Tatum's idea for us to go to a club on Halloween even though she's sober...Stupid idea.

"At least your boobs look good." Maria says and Natalie's eyes go to me, I lean against the counter crossing my arms.

"Eyes up to hers, Maria. Princess bubblegum has claws." Tatum speaks, Natalie's Marceline. It only took me two months to convince her to do this with me and I can tell she hates it.

"And I'm not afraid to use them." I fix my pink dress, my dress isn't much, it's not too long, the neckline is low showing a bit of cleavage, the sleeves of the dress are long and flowy. Maria said it wasn't enough so now I'm in knee high Lacey socks with bows on them..I found pink boots too which are cute and princess bubblegums crown. I didn't get a wig or paint myself pink because I was afraid of the wig falling off and my skin being stained. I just let my hair be how it was, naturally straight.

Natalie's hair is dark enough, she's wearing a red and black checkered flannel which took a lot of convincing too. She's wearing a grey tank top beneath, her stomach showing and some cleavage—which I'm happy about but now that I've realised a lot of people are going to be there—I'm not so happy. She has black ripped shorts which again, she didn't want to wear but I convinced her with some fishnets beneath. I really like the black boots though, she got into them fine.

I did make sure she was actually comfortable with it in the end because as much as I convinced her, I didn't want her to be forced out in something she really was not comfortable in.

"Where are her fangs?" Maria questions.

"I can put them in for her." I say.

"Do you know how to put them in?" Maria asks and I nod.

"I'll figure it out." I say back, I like Maria but I don't want her hands in Natalie's mouth.

"I don't know if you two have forgotten but I'm perfectly capable of putting them in myself." Natalie stands from her chair, she walks past grabbing the fangs and I look at her. She looks back at me, her face is a tad bit lighter than usual, her eyes have eyeliner, Maria done pink eyeliner on me and some pink eyeshadow and a more subtle pink for my glossy lips.

Natalie's lips are dark red, two black dots on her neck too.

The black liner on her waterline and lash line really brings out the green in her eyes.

Lili and Victoria are meeting us at the club, I messaged Kai but he said he wasn't feeling up to it. Victoria is supposedly going as...something, while Lili will not let me in on her outfit yet.

We step inside the club, I made Natalie try find the one that would be least busy today and it's not too crowded in here. Good.

"Lili and Victoria should be at a table." I say, Natalie pulls at her shorts looking around. She catches my eye and I smile.

"I'll get the drinks as usual, water for Tatum." Maria says before skipping off to the bar. Tatum looks around, scratching her neck. She didn't dress up too...revealing like usual, she didn't dress up at all. She just wear jeans, a tank top and a zip up hoodie.

Natalie walks ahead and I linger back with Tatum as she looks at me weirdly.

"If you're gonna ask to fuck, I'm telling Natalie, Blondie." She says and I smile.

"No, idiot. I just wanted to see if you were okay." I thread my fingers together in front of me and again, she looks at me weird.

"What do you want?" She questions. I really just want to make sure she's okay..