"Okay, I'll try my best..." Wang Xiaoquan was about to cry but was filled with grief and anger. Hey, it was an opening ceremony that he had been looking forward to for a long time, but he encountered this kind of mistake. What kind of thing is this? ah! Wang Xiaoquan really wanted to say let it go according to the customs of his hometown, but thinking about Hen's hard work for so long, he would feel very uncomfortable if there was another sudden change, right? That's all, it's embarrassing, it's embarrassing, there are aliens here anyway!

For more than half an hour after that, he lost all traces of his previous leisurely elegance and transformed into a fast-talking chatterbox, nagging this and that, wishing he could train Wang Xiaoquan into a well-behaved young master. Seeing that he was in such a hurry and working hard, Wang Xiaoquan did not dare to be distracted, and carefully remembered everything Hen said in his heart. Fortunately, his memory is extraordinary now, otherwise, he would not be able to remember such complicated rules!

Half an hour later, Wang Xiaoquan, who felt a little dizzy after listening to the news, shook his swollen head and followed Hen out step by step to welcome the guests. He now deeply understands the pain of Xiao Yanzi being forced to learn the rules by Grandma Rong, and he also deeply sympathizes with Hen, who has grown up like this, and Brother Qin. He was really wrong before. He only knew that he was jealous of Brother Qin's good temperament, but he didn't know how much hardship Brother Qin had to endure since childhood in order to cultivate such a temperament. Hey, its so pitiful that you have to learn so many things at such a young age!

Wang Xiaoquan followed Hen downstairs and looked at the waiters who were busy but orderly coming back and forth bringing tea and water. He felt relieved. In fact, he was quite reliable. Looking at these well-trained employees, they were all him. One-handed (really? (⊙o⊙))!

Today's menu is specially made by the store manager based on the tastes and preferences of aliens from various species and planets provided by Hen. Wang Xiaoquan is not sure. He only knows that there will be no customers who are afraid of spicy food and hate meat today. Some of the customers were served meat dishes, while the carnivorous customers had a table of vegetarian food in front of them. Under the guidance of Little A, the intelligent robot chefs have long been familiar with the eight major Chinese cuisines and the more famous foreign cuisines. In addition, the shop owner has provided a seating chart with the guests' preferences marked, so they naturally know how to match the meals.

When Wang Xiaoquan followed Hen downstairs, most of the guests had arrived, and it was estimated that only a few "big names" were left, who needed to be greeted personally by the host. Wang Xiaoquan secretly sighed in his heart, the big shot in the finale always appears at the end, which is indeed a wise saying.

"Haha, Bichen, you are here. Please come in quickly. Welcome everyone. This is my partner, Wang Xiaoquan." Hen was rarely enthusiastic for once, which was so unusual that it made Wang Xiaoquan stunned for a moment, but soon he Reacting under the hint of Hen's eyes, he stepped forward with an elegant smile and greeted: "Hello everyone, I am Wang Xiaoquan, thank you very much for coming..." "

Hello, Mr. Wang, I am Bichen, congratulations... "Compared with Hen's gentleness and elegance, this Bichen seems a bit too delicate and beautiful. He has a slender figure and a pair of azure eyes, as clear and bright as the sky. The facial features are exquisite, especially the beautiful pink lips, which are like soft and smooth pale pink jelly, which greatly increases people's appetite. The long silver-gray hair hangs down behind her like a waterfall, reaching her ankles. His voice was low and elegant, and although his tone was a little cold, it was very pleasant to the ears.

When the store manager brought the person in, while there was no one around, Wang Xiaoquan quickly inquired about Hen in a low voice: "Hen, what tribe is that Bichen from? He's so good-looking! I've never seen such a good-looking man! "The most rare thing is that although this Bichen is beautiful and delicate, she is not girly at all. Unfortunately, she is just a bit cold-tempered.

"The elves, all of them are handsome men and beauties. They are the darlings of nature..." Hen saw that Wang Xiaoquan was just surprised and curious, and there was no look of obsession in his eyes, and he was quietly relieved. If it were Bichen, he would indeed be a formidable opponent.

"Wow, elves are like this. It's nothing like what people on our planet imagine..." Wang Xiaoquan thought of the neurotic and ugly house elves in Harry Potter, and shuddered hard. It was so scary. Okay, is that an alien?

"Brother Hen, Xiaoquan, congratulations..." Before Wang Xiaoquan could continue his random thoughts, he was shaken back to his senses by the clear and high-pitched voice of the little pea sprout girl. When I saw the jumping little pea sprouts with two thin legs supporting the "thick" body of the nuts, the small cactus covered with spikes, the red peppers with small waists, and the wavy baby spinach. , the corner of his mouth twitched for a moment, but he quickly reacted and enthusiastically invited several distinguished guests to come in.

After that, the two of them welcomed several waves of customers of different species, including orcs who didn't like to transform into human form (Wang Xiaoquan finally understood why some private rooms were not equipped with tables and chairs, it turned out that this was waiting), and some with a grumpy " "Monster", there are alien species floating around like Piao (can this thing eat food?), there are mermaids who control the smart pool (fortunately the door is big enough!), there are ethereal ancient costumes Dressed as a monk (ha, finally there is a normal one~~~~(>_

After all the invited people arrived, Wang Xiaoquan came on stage and briefly said a few words like "Thank you for your patronage" and then started to serve the food. Wang Xiaoquan didn't know how to speak well, and he didn't plan any unique little activities, but he still believed that the customers would come back satisfied and happy. He was still very confident in the food of the earth. He politely declined Hen's recommendation. The proposal he made to the "big shot" was that Wang Xiaoquan only planned to be a peaceful small merchant in the plane mall. He didn't want to dominate, so it was better not to have anything to do with those people. Therefore, the plant family in the private room with Palan After the friends said hello, Wang Xiaoquan said hello to Hen and then retreated. There are still a lot of things at home! Of course, this is just one of the reasons.

"Doudou, what do you think Brother Qin's life is like? So, is it like what was shown on TV, where there are always banquets and parties?" Wang Xiaoquan did not go home directly, but sat in a daze on the sofa in the living room of the small seaside villa in the space.

"Well, Aren't all rich people like that?" Doudou has recently fallen in love with online games. He is a little happy and impatient with the master who forcibly summoned him back.

"But, I don't like that kind of life..." Just following Hen Wang Xiaoquan was a little tired of saying hello. He couldn't imagine that his future life would be filled with these boring banquets and dinner parties.

"Then let's break up. What else can we do?" Doudou rolled his eyes. Human beings are so troublesome. !

"But, I like Brother Qin..."