"For the millionth time, Sheriff, we did not decapitate General Pickens." I argued, shaking my head.

"And you can't use that as some trumped-up excuse to try and evict all of us." Jughead added.

"Look, I'm just the messenger, all right? This order comes down from the mayor's Office. Apparently, there's a lot of back rent owed here. You have fourteen days to vacate. Then perhaps while you're packing, you might come across that head. Calm the waters a little." Sheriff Keller told us, before he left.

"That is so unfair." I said, shaking my head as Jughead snatched the paper off of the door.

"I know, right! Just wait till my dad comes back." Jughead said, and just as he said that, FP walked in through the door.

"Dad-" Jughead got up from the chair.

"I know, boy. Come on, we're going to the Wyrm." Mr.Jones said.

We walked to the famous Southside bar, which was filled with Serpents and Southsiders. Some people I've never seen before. FP got up on stage and started to talk.

"We all got the eviction notices, but I swear to you... No one is goin' anywhere. But the heat's been on us since Pickens Day and they're using that damn statue as an excuse to turn it up. But if we're gonna fix this, I gotta ask: Is anyone in this room responsible for cutting off Pickens' head?" FP asked, looking around.

"Why don't you ask your son what he has to say?" Tall Boy spoke up, earning an eye roll from me.

"What is your problem with me, Tall Boy?" Jughead asked him, tired of Tall Boy. I couldn't blame him, Tall Boy was always after Jughead.

"You wrote the article that started this mess. You and your posse fired the opening shot at Pickens Day." Tall Boy accused.

"It was a peaceful protest, Turncoat." I spoke up, causing people to look at me.

"That accomplished nothing." Tall Boy said to me.

"So what's to say that you and your boyfriend didn't go back that night with a ladder and hacksaw--" Tall Boy accused Jughead and Toni.

"Hey! We didn't do it. Hell, Tall Boy, you're the tallest guy in this room. You wouldn't even need a ladder." Jughead stood up to him.

"Jughead... Tall Boy, the last thing we need right now is to turn on each other. We'll find a way out of this." FP said to the both of them.

After that, I went home and was furious. I knew it had to be Hiram Lodge behind all of this, I knew Jughead knew this, too. But, I was far too tired to dig into detail. I changed into some PJs and texted Fangs goodnight, and closed my head, and fell asleep.

-------

[ Brielle's Outfit ]