13

(Brielle's fit/hair/etc)

"You want to what, Elizabeth?" I shut my locker, turning towards Betty.

Even though Betty told Archie she'd stop digging for information on Ms.Grundy, she wasn't going to. When it comes to mysteries, Betty can't save her life, to not investigate.

"I want you and Veronica to come with me while we find information on Ms.Grundy and who she really is." Betty begged me.

"Fine, Liz. But, you owe me a Chocolate milkshake at Pops, afterwards." I sighed.

"Amazing, Bri. Thank you." Betty thanked me, clapping her hands out of excitement.

"No problem, Liz." I gave her a hug.

"Oh, and try to wear black." Betty suggested.

"I'm not going to change, so I'll just wear this." I sighed, walking off to my car, since school was over.

--

"Are we really breaking into Grundy's car right now?" Veronica exclaimed.

"How do you even know how to do that?" I exclaimed as well.

"My dad and I fix cars together." Betty chuckled.

"Thank god, she owns an old..." Betty started before Veronica and I cut her off.

"Okay, before going any further, if I'm committing a felony, we need to at least ask the question." Veronica started, looking at me, knowing that she wants me to ask for her as well.

Betty then looked at the both of us while she was still working on the car.

"Liz, are you doing this because you're jealous of Ms.Grundy with Archie?.." I questioned, trailing off to let Veronica ask her question.

"Or, are you doing this because you still have feelings for Archie?" Veronica questioned

"No, Veronica. No, Bri. We're doing this because Grundy has Archie under some kind of sexual spell, and he won't listen to reason. We're looking for anything that proves Grundy isn't as clean as she says she is." Betty ranted, glaring at me and Veronica.\

"Bobby pin." Betty demanded from Veronica, ask I stood off to the side.

If this doesn't show Andrews how good of a friend Betty is, then, I honestly don't know what will.

"Okay, go, Brielle!" Betty snapped, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I crawled into the car, and into the backseat, looking around. Betty picked up an ID, showing us the name.

"Oh my god..." Betty and Veronica whispered at the same time. 

"Who the fuck is 'Jennifer Gibson'?" I questioned, analyzing the ID.

"Thats not the only thing.." Betty trailed off, picking up a gun from the same box that she found the ID in.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"Oh god." Veronica also muttered.

--

While B & V decided to go inform Archie about what was in Ms.Grundy's -- well Jennifer Gibson's car -- I went back home to watch a movie with Reggie. I had the itch to tell him what happened tonight with everything. 

"Hey, baby?" I looked up at Reggie, from under his arm.

"Yeah, babe?" Reggie looked down, kissing my forehead.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked, giggling from his corny kiss he placed on my forehead.

"Yeah, sure, remember, you can tell me anything." He reassured me.

"Alright, so you already know how Archie is basically in a relationship with Ms.Grundy, right?" I started.

"Yeah. What about it?" He questioned.

"Well...me, Betty, and Veronica broke into her car tonight and-" I started, before he cut me off.

"Wait, you did what exactly." He took his arm from around me, making us both sit up.

"If you'd shut up and let me finish you'd know everything." I bossed him.

He sit quiet, letting me go on, as he paused the movie.

"So, we broke into her car and found an ID." I sighed. 

"Okay? Whats wrong w-" He started, before I cut him off.

"Reginald, it wasn't Ms.Grundy's ID!" I snapped, getting worried about Archie what type of shit he could get himself into.

"What do you mean?" He asked, placing a hand on my thigh, looking into my eyes.

"Reg, I mean that the ID belongs to Jennifer Gibson." I admitted.

"Who the hell is Jennifer Gibson." He asked, confused.

"Ms.Grundy IS Jennifer Gibson." I remarked.

"Holy shit..." He breathed out.

"Baby, that wasn't ALL.." I started, wanting to tell him about the weapon we found in the very box that her ID was in.

"We found a gun, in the same box as the ID, so it can't be anyone else's gun OR ID." I assured him.

"Holy hell..I hope Andrews knows what he's gotten himself into." He cautioned.

[A/N: I'm so so soooo sorry guys that I've been gone for so long. I've recently had medical issues and school going on. So, I usually come home from school, do homework, shower and go to sleep, not even thinking about eating 90% of the time because of how drained I am. But, I will try to be more active! <3]

[A/N: Alsooo, Brielle be spilling the tea to Reggie, LOL!]