The interior of the tent was a magical haven, adorned with enchanted lanterns casting a warm glow, and cosy beds that promised a respite from the excitement outside. Hermione, Alexia, and Ginny found themselves in a shared space, each bed boasting the comfort of magical cushions and inviting blankets.

As the trio settled in, Ginny couldn't resist injecting a teasing note into the atmosphere. With a sly grin, she turned to Hermione, "Well, looks like we've got ourselves a cosy little sleepover. I already feel myself third-wheeling during the night."

Hermione, caught off guard by Ginny's playful tone, felt a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Oh, what?."

Alexia, always one to make Hermione flustered, smirks."Yeah, Ginny, you might have to find another spot for your bed. Hermione and I need some space for our nightly pillow fights"

The playful comment sent another wave of blush across Hermione's face, leaving the trio in stitches of laughter as they settled into the cosy tent, ready for the enchanting night ahead.

The Quidditch World Cup arena loomed ahead, a grand spectacle that drew the group closer with every step. The air was charged with anticipation, and the distant cheers of the crowd echoed through the magical atmosphere.

As the group ventured towards the arena, Alexia, the self-proclaimed biggest Quidditch fan among them, found herself enchanted by every Quidditch-related item that caught her eye. Her gaze lingered on bewitched broomsticks, Quaffles signed by legendary players, and an array of magical merchandise that seemed to beckon her attention.

"You guys, look at this!" Alexia exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with delight as she spotted a display of vintage Quidditch posters. Each poster depicted iconic moments from past matches, showcasing the prowess of renowned players.

Hermione, determined to keep the group moving, chuckled and tugged at Alexia's arm. "Come on, Alex, we don't want to miss the start of the match. You can admire the posters later."

Undeterred, Alexia continued to get lost in the Quidditch wonders surrounding her. A stall showcasing enchanted Bludgers caught her eye, and she couldn't resist giving them a fascinated glance.

Ginny, amused by Alexia's enthusiasm, teased, "Alexia, you're worse than a first-year at Honeydukes. We need to keep moving or we'll miss the entire match."

Hermione, with a playful roll of her eyes, decided to take charge. She firmly held onto Alexia's arm and began guiding her through the sea of Quidditch delights. "Sorry, everyone, but Alex is on a Quidditch detour. We'll catch up with you near the entrance."

As Hermione expertly navigated the distracted Quidditch aficionado, the group managed to find a balance between Alexia's starstruck moments and the urgency of reaching the Quidditch arena in time for the much-anticipated match.

However, a familiar drawl interrupted their journey. Draco Malfoy, with a smug smirk, strolled towards them, his eyes immediately locking onto Alexia.

"Lost already, are we?" Draco sneered, eyeing them with a mixture of disdain and amusement. 

Alexia, never one to back down from a challenge, shot him a defiant look. "Save your commentary, Malfoy. We're not interested."

Draco, however, was undeterred. His gaze shifted to Hermione, who had been dragging Alexia by the arm slightly. "Ah, Granger, I'm surprised to see you here, didn't know Muggle money was enough to get tickets. I guess you can't resist the charm of the Chosen One and his sidekick."

Hermione tried to hide her discomfort, but Draco's words had struck a nerve. Alexia, sensing an opportunity to turn the tables, quipped, "Jealous, Malfoy? It must be tough not having your little group behind you, guess they finally learned it's better to be alone than to be in the company of bad decisions and questionable life choices. But hey, different strokes for different folks, right?"