02 | villains stick together

You jumped from rooftop to rooftop, the cold harsh wind blowing against your face as the busy streets were filled with people who were keeping watch while the others dealed in drugs, the rich ignoring the people at their ankles begging for money, and drunk people acting crazy.

That was when you saw the jewelry store you were eyeing earlier, you scanned the area before seeing a bright shiny purple light. 

"You're not very good at this, are you?" You cooed, leaning forward as you looked at the Prowler. 

Much like a cat, you always had an eye for shiny things, and Mile's gauntlet was just that. Shiny.

"Dios mío," Miles muttered, surprised to see someone, "Who the fuck are you?"

You tilted your head to the side a little glancing at his gauntlet before answering. "The Black Cat."

He studied you up and down before regaining his composure, "So gato, tell me .. what's a girl like you doing out here this late?"

"I'm here to save you from getting your ass busted and put into jail because of this poorly put together robbery you're about to perform." 

"What's she talkin about? This is the best plan I've put together this whole year ... Man hurry up and tell her to beat it Miles she's wasting time."