Yoriichi didn't answer because he knew what he would be like if he killed Douma but even though they had rules he wanted to slice Douma for a long time.

"I don't know if the demon king has any rules for us!" Yoriichi said angrily.

"I'm telling you, brother, when you killed Douma, you will be the one to blame in the end." Michikatsu answered him.

"What do you mean?" His twin asked him.

Michikatsu stopped in his tracks he glanced at his twin and Michikatsu's eyes were fixed on Douma and Yoriichi.

"If you want to kill him fight him in a blood battle." Michikatsu said to him before turning all of Michikatsu's attention to his thoughts.

'What else is needed in the Blood battle before I kill Douma?'

Yoriichi clinch his fist because in that way he can kill Douma, Yoriichi's anger has nothing to do with it.

While Douma was just grinning because he was going to be happy with what he was seeing and what was going to happen to Yoriichi, Douma felt the intensity of Yoriichi's anger towards him.

"Kokushibo-dono is right." Douma said as he smiled but Yoriichi was not going to be happy about it.

"You have no other choice Yoriichi even if you are mad at Douma and you didn't follow the demon's wishes because you already know what will happen to you." Michikatsu said to him.

Until the woman who was killed by Douma gradually crawled away from Douma, the woman almost lost consciousness due to the amount of blood she lost.

Yoriichi looked at the woman Douma was killing and clenched his fist Before Yoriichi disappeared like a bubble and the only ones left were Douma and Michikatsu.

"You really intend to tell him that Kokushibo-dono." Douma told him that Douma just grinned while staring at the pony tail demon.

"I have no intentions of just telling him that." Kokushibo answered him but Douma was not convinced by this.

"Hmm... I don't know Kokushibo-dono." Douma said that Douma was obviously teasing Kokushibo but Kokushibo didn't know anything about him.

"It's obvious you really love your twin Kokushibo-dono." Douma added to this until Kokushibo just glared at where Douma was and he saw the woman who was his victim.

"If you want to kill that woman, do it while Douma has a chance." Kokushibo said to him that it was new that here was nothing like a bubble.

" Kokushibo said to him that it was new that here was nothing like a bubble

.
.
.
.
.
(Picture processing)

While you were waiting for the return of the two of you, you felt nervous as if someone was watching your every move, so you looked around you while you were sitting on a bench.