❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎❞ drunk sarah

Neither of us dared to speak, an awkward silence accompanied us the entire way. When we arrived at the Cameron residence, the guy got out of the car again and went around to open the door for me. He was about to unbuckle his seat belt, but I managed to overtake him. I got out of the car myself, I didn't know what to do next, so I simply stood there and stared at the boy's blue eyes. I can't count how many times I got lost in his eyes and ended up in a toxic relationship.

I was only fifteen when we confessed our love to each other. The beginning looked good, we behaved like a typical couple in love. However, it didn't last long, Rafe started ignoring me in front of his friends, as if I didn't exist for him. He started going to parties more, drinking and taking drugs. He often came home drunk, and I had to cover for him from his own father. He had almost been thrown out of the house many times. I don't even know when we got to his room, my thoughts consumed my mind. If the boy hadn't spoken, I would probably still be thinking about the past, when me and Rafe were at their best.

- Jude? - I looked at the brown-haired man who was standing in front of me and trying to get my attention. - You didn't answer my question. - I guess I was too lost and couldn't hear what the boy was saying to me.

- What question? - I asked embarrassed, sitting on the end of the bed. I didn't know how to react in this situation, I was sure I was going to get hit in the face or another part of my body again.

To my surprise, Rafe just snorted under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest. - Why were you crying? - He repeated the question and I lowered my head. I can't tell him that I went with his sister to look for a new boyfriend and ended up with my ex. I was struggling with my thoughts whether to tell him the truth or lie to him.

- I was at a minnow party and I saw JJ there, offering me a beer. Topper got angry and started hanging out with my brother.. - I answered truthfully, but I still kept my head down, I was afraid to look at Rafe. I was sure he was already mad at me.

- Why did you go there anyway? You know John b is mad at you. - After a moment, I felt the seat next to me give way and strong arms pull me into a hug.

- I thought that if I went there I would forget about our problems... - I lied, I won't say why I really went there. I can't kick Sarah, she'll do something else. I didn't hear any response from me, so I hesitantly raised my head to see the boy. His expression showed no emotion and his eyes seemed so empty. -Rafe? - I caught his attention, and a small spark appeared in his eyes, the one he had given me in the past. That's when I knew the boy really loved me. - Are you mad at me? - I put my mouth into a thin line, looking at the brown-haired man from whom I expected any answer.

- NO. - I thought I'd hear something longer, some apology? Whatever. He just uttered a short "no" and fell silent again. But this time he looked into my eyes and we were having a kind of blinking duel.

- I guess I should go. - I said quietly, getting out of the boy's hug. I was already approaching the door, but the boy's hand tightened on my wrist. I looked at him confused, and the brown-haired man took his hand from my wrist. Without any further delay, I left his room.

I went to Sarah's room, which she shared with me. I didn't find her there, she's probably staying at Topper's. Lately, he has been leaving his room to me quite often. I fell helplessly onto the soft mattress, I wanted to fall asleep and never move, but I had to get myself in order. Reluctantly and lazily, I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. There, I quickly removed my smudged makeup.

I rested my hands on the edge of the sink and stared at the mirror for a long time. My mind was completely blank. No thought crossed my mind. I sighed quietly and left the toilet to take off my dirty clothes and put on clean pajamas. I threw my previous clothes into the laundry basket and laid down on the bed again. I wanted to do nothing more than sleep.

I was woken up from my sleep by a scream, probably Sarah, who had just burst into the room. I turned to look at the girl more closely. She was pretty drunk, God knows what she did last night.

-Jude! You will not believe what happened! - The blonde was still screaming, staggering closer to me.

- Definitely. - I replied. I didn't want to hear about the girl's drinking adventures.

However, she didn't get it and started talking. She fell on the bed next to me and started saying it all so fast that I could barely catch the words.

- I talked to your barat and it turned out he's great! - this sentence caught my attention.

- Wait, how did you talk to him? - I asked, looking at the blonde's wide pupils.

- Well, I decided to stay at their after party and got drunk with JJ, and John b approached me. - Sarah continued her stories, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My brother was hanging out with a fucking bogola princess and he hates me just because I decided to hook up with Rafe?

I wanted to break something, hit something, preferably right in the face of that traitorous whore. I love my brother, but I won't forgive him for this. He resents the fact that I'm dating Cameron, and he's started dating Cameron's sister. I don't believe in this asshole.

I quickly got out of bed and went to the closet I shared with the blonde. I quickly changed into sweatpants that reached down to my knees and put on a white top.

- Where are you going, Judee? - I heard my drunk friend's question, which I decided to ignore and left the room. I went to the hall and put on red high-top sneakers.

I shouted "I'm leaving" so that everyone in the house would hear that I wouldn't be home for a while. It was quite early in the morning and the rest of the Camerons were probably asleep, except for Sarah. I ran into the large garage and took out my now dusty bike. I didn't use it often. , because usually someone took me by car. I brushed the dust off the saddle and after a while I got on. So I headed towards the hole, or more precisely, the chateau. My former home, I hadn't been there since I met Rafe. That's when he proposed me an apartment with him.

-John fucking B, get out of this shithole! - I was very angry, so I quickly jumped off the bike, which fell limply to the ground. I entered the chateau, slamming the front door against the wall.

- Jude? - I saw my little brother barely alive, he was very tired and hungover. He had bags under his eyes, which meant he hadn't slept late.

- Who came? - After a while, I heard a hoarse voice. It was coming from my right side, which I instinctively looked at. JJ stood in the doorway, sleepy, wearing only beige, dirty shorts.