Tsu: "I ended up accepting the Pro Hero "Selki"'s offering. What about you? Ribbit."

Y/N: "I don't know. I ended up choosing this dude called Dark King Rayleigh."

Tsu: "Ribbit? I don't think I know him."

Y/N: "Yeah, neither do I."

Tsu: "So, why did you accept his offer?"

Y/N: "I'm not sure, to be honest. Something in my gut just told me that he was the most interesting offer!"

Tsu: "I hope you're right."

Y/N grabbed his hat and lowered it. Covering his eyes.

Y/N: *Yawns* "I'm sure it'll be. . .  fine."

He immediately fell asleep.

- Time Skip brought Asui wearing Y/N's Straw Hat, while Y/N wears Asuis goggles -

Tsu: "Y/N? Y/N! Wake up!! Someone is stealing your meat!!"

Y/N's eyes suddenly opened, and he got into his battle pose.

Y/N: "Who dares steal my sacred treasure?!"

Tsy: "Huh... Wasn't expecting that to work. Y/N we're here."

Y/N: "Hm?"

He looked outisde the train window and saw the sea.

Y/N: "Whoa! Let's go!!"

He grabbed his suitcase and quickly ran out of the train, with Tsu calmly following behind. Once outside their station, Asui and Y/N said their goodbyes.

Y/N walked for a while as he was looking for the place of the direction written on the paper that he was holding. However, this direction sent him to a beach, with nothing but a hut that seemed appropriate for 1 or 2 people to live in.

Y/N: "The heck? Is this the place? Um... Hello?! Anybody in here?! Ayo, Dark King, you here?!"

He yelled out and yet no one answer.

Y/N: "Oh, crap! Don't tell me--! I've been scammed! I've been tricked, backstabbed and quite possibly bamboozled!!" He yelled out in rage, while also panicking.

Suddenly, Y/N heard someone swim out of the ocean. He turned around and saw an old man with a net full of fishes over his shoulder. 

???: "Well, hello there, Young Man

???: "Well, hello there, Young Man."

Y/N: "Whoa, old man. For being old, you're buff!! Oh, by the way, I'm Y/N L/N. From U.A!"

Rayleigh: "Nice to meet you I'm Silvers Rayleigh, but I was known in the past as the Dark King."

Y/N: "Whoa! That sounds badass! Anywho, nice to meet you, old man."