| xxxxvii ; trump card

Start from the beginning

Disregarding their techniques, they resorted to a battle of pure physical prowess. Moving nearly at the speed of light, both sorcerers exchanged blows capable of destroying their surrounding buildings.

Y/N extended her arm, using her powers to grab hold of a ginormous piece of debris and threw it at Sukuna. He used Cleave to cut the debris into pieces before moving in and flicking his wrist, landing a large gash on Y/N's body.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance and used Reverse Cursed Technique to heal the gash while avoiding Sukuna's moves on the offence. Sukuna closed in on her, slamming her body against a building and began dragging her along the side of it.

The glass windows of the building shattered behind Y/N's back. Inevitably, most of the glass shards were embedded into her body as she was physically dragged along.

"You're damn annoying!" She yelled and punched him in the face, doubling the gravity applied to Sukuna to further damage him.

Sukuna landed on the ground harshly and a huge crater formed from the impact. He breathed heavily and combed his fingers through his hair as a smirk appeared on her face.

"I know how your technique works, brat," He chuckled. "You can only use one of the many techniques at a time. When you threw that debris at me, my technique worked on you, meaning you didn't have that shield on. So, in theory..."

Y/N's eyes widened when she felt Mahoraga coming in from behind. She got out of the way, using her technique to throw Mahoraga into a building. At the same time, Sukuna raised his hands, using his flame technique once more as his flame arrows shot at her and landed successfully.

"I've got you now," He smirked.

Y/N looked at her burns and her current state. She was bleeding from most of her body and she could still feel the glass shards stuck in her body. Her clothes were not in the best condition. There were a few holes here and there.

"Yeah, you've got that part right," She nodded her head. "I can only use one aspect of the universe at a time... but that's if I want to live. I can use as many aspects as I want. The only price is my death. You know better than anyone that I will take you down, even if it means death."

Y/N landed back on the ground, grabbing whatever she could in her surroundings to lunge at Sukuna—cars, trees, buildings. Sukuna deflected each of her attacks in coordination, but didn't realise she had snuck up before it was too late. Y/N lowered herself onto her knees as she moved her fist to his abdomen, knowing she'd gotten him with her move.

Black Flash!

Sukuna was thrown back several meters as blood spluttered out of his mouth. Not giving him a second to recover, Y/N went in for the follow-up attack. She jumped up and twisted her body, giving him a roundhouse kick and her second consecutive move.

Black Flash!

Sukuna's head was kicked harshly to the side from the impact of getting hit by Black Flash a second time. He grew annoyed and moved his arms to ready his move but was stopped by Y/N once more.

Black Flash!

A kick to his stomach, doubling the pain and injury he felt from the first Black Flash he received from her.

Y/N stopped momentarily, panting as she took in the sight of Sukuna before her. He was battered and bruised, bloodied to a point never before. He'd gotten hit by Gojo's Black Flash just moments ago, but never consecutively unlike what she did.

PUNCH!

Y/N felt her body whizzing through the air before she realised it. She wheezed as her body crashed into multiple nearby buildings, forcing her back and the back of her head to take most of the impact.