Twenty-Five💞

Megan was in absolute shock as she looked to the test in front of her. she turned to Aimee. "It's positive. I'm... I'm pregnant," she said.

Aimee's eyes widened as she looked to her did her. She was in disbelief. "Oh wow. I kinda knew you were. But wow. Are you okay?" She asked.

Megan shook her head. "I-I don't know. This wasn't meant to happen. I never planned on having a baby. And now I don't know what to do," she said.

"You need to talk to Sami. He's the father. So you need to talk to him. I know you're scared. I can see on your face. But he needs to know," Aimee told her.

Megan knew her sister was right. But she was absolutely terrified at the thought that she was going to have a baby.

"I-I don't know if I want to keep it. I know I need to talk to Sami. But I'm so scared. I've never wanted to be a parent," Megan said. She was silently crying. "I can't be a mum. I'm too damaged."

Aimee took her hand. She smiled. "I know. I know it's the scariest thing on this planet. But you're not alone. I'm here with you. I'm going through this too. We can do this together. Okay?"

Megan nodded. But she was so scared. She couldn't help but think that she couldn't do it. That she couldn't have a baby and be a mum.

She knew how things with her and Sami hadn't always been easy. She just needed to somehow talk to Sami and make it work.

She didn't know Sami's thoughts on having a baby. She didn't know if he even wanted to have kids. It was a conversation neither of them had ever talked about.

Aimee took her hand and smiled. "Are you gonna be okay?" She asked.

"I don't know. You're stronger than me right now. You've always been stronger than me. I can't do it."

"Yes you can. You're strong. I know you can do this. I'm here for you every step of the way. Now go and talk to Sami," Aimee told her.

Megan knew she needed to somehow talk to Sami. And to get his help to make a choice in what to do.

***
Megan walked over to Sami. She looked to him. "Can we talk?" She asked as she anxiously looked around.

Sami frowned. "Hey. Yeah. are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant."

Sami looked to her in shock. He couldn't believe it. "Pregnant? I'm guessing it's mine?" He said.

Megan nodded. "Yeah. It's yours. Who else would I sleep with?" She said as she looked to him. "We never had the chat about babies."

Sami knew she was right. They hadn't had any type of conversation about their future. But now she was pregnant, so much changed. And she wasn't sure how she could handle it all.

"I've got to go to London. For a case. So when I'm back tomorrow we can talk. Don't do anything until we've talked. Please," he said.

Megan nodded. She looked to him. "Don't let me deal with this alone please."

***
Megan was lying in bed. She was trying to think of what to do about the baby. She knew she had told Sami she wouldn't do anything until they had talked.

But Megan had no idea how things were about to change with her and Sami as they both came to terms with the fact they were having a baby.